OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

eh.  be glad there are more fans. 
more fans = more incentive for future books.

A good movie is a good movie. I've read all of the books but looking at it from the viewpoint of someone who has only seen the movies, I would still be super excited. Why would reading the books validate that excitement? If anything, we who have read the books might be a little less excited because we know that there will be a buttload of stuff left out. Either way, it's going to be awesome.

A good movie is a good movie. I've read all of the books but looking at it from the viewpoint of someone who has only seen the movies, I would still be super excited. Why would reading the books validate that excitement? If anything, we who have read the books might be a little less excited because we know that there will be a buttload of stuff left out. Either way, it's going to be awesome.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
My girl just bought the tickets for the midnight showing tonight
pimp.gif

I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Yeah I agree. I think the movies are probably BETTER for people who haven't read the books because they don't notice the stuff that's missing. I always love the movies but I always leave a little bit frustrated as well because they leave my favorite parts out. As long as the dragon is still in DH, I'm happy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Yeah I agree. I think the movies are probably BETTER for people who haven't read the books because they don't notice the stuff that's missing. I always love the movies but I always leave a little bit frustrated as well because they leave my favorite parts out. As long as the dragon is still in DH, I'm happy
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got my wand and glasses from my Halloween costume ready, tried to get midnight tickets but all 12 shows were sold out so I'll end up seeing it at 3:45 am tonight
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got my wand and glasses from my Halloween costume ready, tried to get midnight tickets but all 12 shows were sold out so I'll end up seeing it at 3:45 am tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

Back
Top Bottom