roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.
eh.  be glad there are more fans. 
more fans = more incentive for future books.
I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
My girl just bought the tickets for the midnight showing tonight
pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

yeah.. I read a while back that any future books would not have HP, but still involve the existing wizarding world.  I'd be content with that.

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.
I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

yeah.. I read a while back that any future books would not have HP, but still involve the existing wizarding world.  I'd be content with that.

pimp.gif
Yea...I ,started reading the 1st book in 6th grade and it just captured my imagination..i like the books way more than the movies but they have steadily improved and are now thrillers

pimp.gif
can't wait. Goin Tuesday
laugh.gif
I can't stand crowds. Matinee price and a coupon for a free large drink chea

pimp.gif
Yea...I ,started reading the 1st book in 6th grade and it just captured my imagination..i like the books way more than the movies but they have steadily improved and are now thrillers

pimp.gif
can't wait. Goin Tuesday
laugh.gif
I can't stand crowds. Matinee price and a coupon for a free large drink chea

pimp.gif

Yeah, I'd still read those - the whole world she created is probably actually better than the actual characters. You could have a whole new set of kids going through Hogwarts and just start again.

pimp.gif

Yeah, I'd still read those - the whole world she created is probably actually better than the actual characters. You could have a whole new set of kids going through Hogwarts and just start again.

pimp.gif

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom