**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

KG gets on my nerves with all the mouth and extra stuff... but some of yall need to calm down with the comments about him. Let's not act like he doesn't show up EVERY time on the court, because he does.

Great screen to counter the one in the previous play against Rondo. That's team ball

Flagrant foul 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And how the *@*$ is Rondo so bad at free throws?? I would have a better percentage than him...

one thing i hate more than the heat. referees.

props to wade. that's a @!*%@%%% flagrant. gimme a break. watering down the game is disrespectful to the game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]

one thing i hate more than the heat. referees.

props to wade. that's a @!*%@%%% flagrant. gimme a break. watering down the game is disrespectful to the game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]

Flagrant foul 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And how the *@*$ is Rondo so bad at free throws?? I would have a better percentage than him...

GTFOOH with "team ball" it was a screen that he had to dip is shoulder to connect with. Illegal? maybe im not mad at that

The damn flop after getting nudged by a man half his size that makes me :smh

GTFOOH with "team ball" it was a screen that he had to dip is shoulder to connect with. Illegal? maybe im not mad at that

The damn flop after getting nudged by a man half his size that makes me :smh

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

KG gets on my nerves with all the mouth and extra stuff... but some of yall need to calm down with the comments about him. Let's not act like he doesn't show up EVERY time on the court, because he does.

Great screen to counter the one in the previous play against Rondo. That's team ball

Except Rondo flopped bigtime while Miller got one on the chin..

im a fan of BOS and i can honestly say that wasnt anywhere near a flagrant 2. i would have been more pleased with a tech on wade then that

im a fan of BOS and i can honestly say that wasnt anywhere near a flagrant 2. i would have been more pleased with a tech on wade then that

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Except Rondo flopped bigtime while Miller got one on the chin..

Back
Top Bottom