Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I always thought it was the worst possible match up for the knicks 
melo is the step child of that draft class
That's only because LeBron, Wade and Bosh decided to form a Miami circle-jerk.

And? Even when your 3 guys in your Avi were all on the court together they haven't beat the Miami circle.Yet you guys wanted Miami first. What gave you all the confidence to say that? Better yet what gave Melo and that team the confidence to not try to avoid Miami?
Maybe I'm not the one you need to pick this fight with. I wasn't begging for Miami. I knew it would be tough to get out of the first round whether we Played Miami or Chicago. I just didn't like the idea of tanking the final game (not that it would have made a difference) against Charlotte.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Its funny how the lebron haters have scattered after how bad he killed this series. There were all sorts of fans from other teams in here but they have nothing to say.
That isn't funny. That's 100% expected. Shocking! people who talk a lot of trash might not show up to eat crow if it turns out they were wrong.
ALERT THE PRESSES!

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

I love that movie and perfect execution

Real and honest knicks fan knew this was going down as soon as the Knicks lost against the cavs for a higher seed, props to Miami would love to see them win the whole thing just to feel a bit better about this loss, looking forward to next season should be top 4 seed with the talent alone

and so it begins.
roll.gif

EARLY.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well on the way to being swept while breaking a record for playoff losses in a row, but Knick fans are talking about next year's seeding.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight lulz.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by MBen32

8 out of a possible 9 1st round exits for 'Melo....
& we give LeBron a hard time? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This is so TRUE tho!

Hell yeah its true.

Mez made some good points about the Knicks as a team but its crazy to see people kill Lebron and some of it he deserves cuz of how he came up small in the finals but Melo has been out of the 1st round ONE TIME. Thats not good enough for somebody thats a superstar or suppose to be.

In defense of Melo . He had to play some of the better teams when he was in the West and now on the East.

Post season as of now has a major asterisk on it for my thoughts at least.
Admit it though. You wish you had tanked to Charlotte everything else happening the same way it did.
Rose and Iman tear their ACL's Amar'e mashes his hand after game 2 loss. And you come home today.

Mike Woodson is the reason Miami only scored 87, but he is the reason you only scored 70

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif

This is so TRUE tho!

Hell yeah its true.

Mez made some good points about the Knicks as a team but its crazy to see people kill Lebron and some of it he deserves cuz of how he came up small in the finals but Melo has been out of the 1st round ONE TIME. Thats not good enough for somebody thats a superstar or suppose to be.

In defense of Melo . He had to play some of the better teams when he was in the West and now on the East.
That's kind of the point. His teams consistently fall in the lower half of the playoff bracket. That shouldn't happen if you're a "superstar". I know it's not fair, but that's one angle on how superstars are judged.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Hell yeah its true.

That's kind of the point. His teams consistently fall in the lower half of the playoff bracket. That shouldn't happen if you're a "superstar". I know it's not fair, but that's one angle on how superstars are judged.
So then D Wade isnt a superstar either then.
Only times he has been in the top 3 seeds is with Bron or Shaq. 

asides from the 2 teams i root for
I would totally root for lebron to win it all only if he didnt team up with d-whistle
its sad that for someone who is so much better than wade, has to look up/submit to him only because he won that @*#$#%#@ ring that he didnt deserve

Lebron being in foul trouble in the 3rd quarter was a blessing in disguise .. it calmed him down a bit after playing like +**% in the 1st half and as soon as he got back, dude came out firing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Real and honest knicks fan knew this was going down as soon as the Knicks lost against the cavs for a higher seed, props to Miami would love to see them win the whole thing just to feel a bit better about this loss, looking forward to next season should be top 4 seed with the talent alone

and so it begins.
roll.gif

EARLY.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well on the way to being swept while breaking a record for playoff losses in a row, but Knick fans are talking about next year's seeding.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight lulz.
A KNICK FAN. #+@%, I don't even know if dude is a Knicks fan, 'cause I've never seen him in the season thread, yet you're throwing blanket statements out there and generalizing Knick fans based on that.
laugh.gif

That's the problem I have with a lot of y'all. Broad brush strokes to paint Knicks fans in a negative light.

Honestly we would have had a better shot coming out the first round against Chicago even if Rose wasn't hurt.

Miami just has too much firepower.

If one gun isn't hot... they have two more that is.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Too bad, this is what they wanted, instead of tanking games to avoid the heat they got cocky and screamed WE WANT HEAT....smh

I always thought it was the worst possible match up for the knicks 
melo is the step child of that draft class
You know, I'm thinking about this - That draft class is the best thing that ever happened to Carmelo Anthony. I don't want to type out my thoughts right now, but yeah. That draft class has resulted in a superstar by attachment and a comfortable & soft landing for any personal failures.
Interesting theory my dear Watson.

laugh.gif

This is so TRUE tho!

Hell yeah its true.

Thats not a defense. Melo should have taken his team to the 2nd 3rd or even the 4th seed to avoid having to play the top teams in the west. The nuggest were number 2 seed that year they played the lakers in the wcf. Thats what where Melo should have been ALL THE TIME.

asides from the 2 teams i root for
I would totally root for lebron to win it all only if he didnt team up with d-whistle
its sad that for someone who is so much better than wade, has to look up/submit to him only because he won that @*#$#%#@ ring that he didnt deserve

But see this is why Born did this. You see how the Celtics beat everyone in 2008? They had 3 players that could help no matter what. It made it more evidant last night why Lebron joined wade. Look at how Bron got into foul trouble, and sat out the WHOLE 3rd, yet Wade took over. Bron had all the rest he needed, and came out in the 4th quater fireing!

Too bad, this is what they wanted, instead of tanking games to avoid the heat they got cocky and screamed WE WANT HEAT....smh

would've been the same results against the bulls assuming rose didn't get injured.
what they should have done was strive for the 6th seed and gone against the pacers

Originally Posted by melofan15

would've been the same results against the bulls assuming rose didn't get injured.
what they should have done was strive for the 6th seed and gone against the pacers

And the Sixers were blatantly tanking to get to the 8th spot.

Originally Posted by trunks206

and so it begins.
roll.gif

EARLY.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight lulz.
Rose out til at least December? you should have the 2 seed

Originally Posted by melofan15

Before the playoff seeding was clinched i knew they would regret all of that slacking off they did with D'Antoni.
sick.gif

Hell yeah its true.

Thats not a defense. Melo should have taken his team to the 2nd 3rd or even the 4th seed to avoid having to play the top teams in the west. The nuggest were number 2 seed that year they played the lakers in the wcf. Thats what where Melo should have been ALL THE TIME.

yea Melo suppose to take a team of Birdman, Kenyon Martin and JR smith to WCF every year playing on the West . The West is a lot more competitive than the East for the last 12 years buddy

indifferent.gif

yea Melo suppose to take a team of Birdman, Kenyon Martin and JR smith to WCF every year playing on the West . The West is a lot more competitive than the East for the last 12 years buddy

indifferent.gif
yet the Knicks were the 7th seed this season with Amare, Chandler, Lin, JR Smith (partially), Iman, and fan favorite Novak.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

indifferent.gif
yet the Knicks were the 7th seed this season with Amare, Chandler, Lin, JR Smith (partially), Iman, and fan favorite Novak.

Hes not listening.
I don't care who is in the west when you have a player like Melo like you guys praise him to be, there is no reason he should only have 1 time where came out of the first rnd. thats east or west.

Lebron took a worse team to the nba finals then the denver team Melo had, and he played vs the best defense in the NBA in the ECF back in 07.

x2_c4df150

BTW, couldn't the Knicks use this to void his contract? How different is this from riding a motorcycle or skiing and getting an injury that causes you to be unable to play?

Back
Top Bottom