Official Heroes Season 2 Post

I'm calling it right now. Adam Monroe is a good guy, and he really does want to save the world. Bob is not telling Mohinder everything and we'll find out soon why.

HRG doesn't die, and Mohinder is not the one who shoots him.

I'm guessing the cure doesn't lie with Claire, or with Peter, or with Adam, but the latina girl that's with Sylar right now.

Elle is the daughter of Adam's second cousin's sister twice removed.

Let's hope this thread stays alive long enough for me to see which prediction goes right.

:\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
How did you guys make the connection between Kensei and Adam?
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

^^Maybe I should post my Mr. Muggles theory on there.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

yo..

somone needs to off mohindor. i can't stand duke.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

Sup_

DUUUUUDDEEEEE!~~ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

WOW!

First off, guest appearance of of Mr. Muggles :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
Not gonna spoil it for the west coast people but I called it Adam Monroe = Takezo Kensei :lol:
laugh.gif
. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

:smh:
smh.gif
That was easy to guess. Damn near everyone knew he was Adam.

Adam and Peter will team up because Adam will save Nathan from the
Virus. But Hiro will try to convince Peter that Adam is bad news and
Peter disagrees hence the Peter vs. Hiro..... :nerd:
nerd.gif

Speaking of Hiro. The scene between Hiro and Yaeko was so dramatic.
Just like how it is in the Chinese drama type movies hahaa. That was
great with the crying, cherry blossoms flying and him leaving. :frown:
frown.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
Quote:
Just my hunch, but I don't think Mr. Bennet dies...if Claire is the key to healing Jessica, then why can't her blood be used to heal Mr. Bennet?

I was thinking the same thing. Peter Pan will most likely kill HRG but
HRG wont die because possibly Claire will save him. They will probably
use him to be one of the "3" to die but will return. HRG is the man they
cannot kill his character. Also I am so glad the Peter Pan/Claire story
is finally picking up with Peter Pan all shook.

I also think that its not Mohinder thats going to shoot HRG, it could
probably be Mohinder going to try and kill Jessica/Nikki. Like I guessed
earlier she will be one of the three to die.

So now we've seen 3 of the paintings happen so far.
1) Peter and Biohazard dude
2) Hiro vs Kensei
3) Nikki/Jessica holding the syringe (?)

Probably has no significance but didn't the fire look weird?

Also, they finally split Peter and Caitlin apart I am getting annoyed by her voice.
I am still wondering what Mama Patrellis powers are she has some weird
power that kinda "forces" you to think or pushes you to do something.

I loved this episode next episode looks :wow:
eek.gif
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net || booger flikr

ep 7 was just nothing but :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/5 hats
loved it.

Parkman getting in his dad... and the I love You to Molly was :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

Quote:
- How did you guys make the connection between Kensei and Adam?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think they also showed Peter and Adam being held together or something in the previews, I guess Peter had something to do with Adam's escape
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i bet the latin twins are the cause/ cure for the shanti virus
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

tonight's episode was just :wow:
eek.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
i bet the latin twins are the cause/ cure for the shanti virus
ed by Nikki. You heard Mohinnder say that the strand she got is uncureable.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. The only question that I have is, how will the twins, Cylar, and even Monica be worked into this story?

Like last season, everything is suppose to be tied together somehow, but so far it looks likes some of the stories may be quite difficult to be tied in to each other.

It's already been said that Cylar will not last past Episode 11(filming him role as Spock on the new Star Trek movie), so I am assuming that he will catch a bad one, but from whom?

Edit:

Can't believe I hit 700 post.
I had to step out of the boat so I could prove I could walk on water.

Quote:
Linderman and Angela Petrelli were ok with NY getting bombed last season

I don't know if this has been said but Linderman was basically his disciple. So no..he was cool with the whole bombing because he did think he would be for the greater good

Quote:
and the virus is called the Shanti virus? Shanti = Mohinders lil sister?
ed with her so its named after her
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

I told y'all the 1st ep that Mohinder was gonna expose his Y chromosome all season :smh:
smh.gif

I'm still disappointed in Hiro's failure to get some merch :smh:
smh.gif
Had shorty ready and willing to pop off and what does he do? Peck and leave. I Can't Honor That!!! :smh:
smh.gif
!!!

And even tho the Dog's name is Mr. Muggles I refer to HRG as Muggles due to him having no real power (Harry Potter term) and I will continue to do so :lol:
laugh.gif
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Quote:
I'm still disappointed in Hiro's failure to get some merch Had shorty ready and willing to pop off and what does he do? Peck and leave. I Can't Honor That!!! !!!
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

last night's episode was the best so far this season, my biggest question I'm asking myself is what the hell is peter's mom's powers ? do they hint to us when she tells peter to remember about his past and suddenly he does ????

Quote:
last night's episode was the best so far this season, my biggest question I'm asking myself is what the hell is peter's mom's powers ? do they hint to us when she tells peter to remember about his past and suddenly he does ????
:lol:
laugh.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Great episode...I like the theory on the Hiro Vs Peter fight because of Peter not wanting to believe Hiro about Adam.

Only time will tell.

i cant believe ive watched every episode and havent missed one episode from season 1 and this season and is confused who the hell adam is? Every episode i watch this show i think to myslef.. this too confusing..so fill me in someone
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

wow, this episode was ill. i streamed it online so i got to see it without commercials or breaks, with the ability to rewind.. but watching on a computer screen sucks.

anyway, time to answer some questions..

Quote:
can Sylar kill Kensei with his "brain cutting" abilities?

it didn't work the first time he fought Peter - who healed even as Sylar was cutting him.

Quote:
As of this episode, the time continuum is basically without flaw. The story of Kensei is unaltered. Hiro was suppose to go back in time and in the end, all those stories Kaito told him about, was about himself.

that's pretty ill.. and yeah, as people called after the first episode, the legend of Kensei is really about Hiro (Yaeko said herself she was going to spread the legend as long as she had breath)

Quote:
With that being said, is it safe to assume that the "betrayal" of Hiro forged who Adam is at present day? Would it have been better if Hiro not had gone back in time at all? Then the assumption there is that Hiro would not have become a hero, thus NY would have exploded in the finale of season 1?

i get the first part of what you're saying.. and remember before Kensei met Hiro, he was nothing but a lazy cowardly drunk, who'd hire other people to wear his armor and take arrows for him, then come in and kill people from behind. however.. wouldn't he have had his power anyway?

and i'm really not sure what Hiro going back in time has to do with what he did in NY before that. i actually like all this time travel stuff, because it lets the story evolve more and change history. although.. as was shown in the season 1 storyline about the waitress Hiro was into - sometimes you can't go back and change time - he jumped forward and backward but could never get her to not go to work that day that Sylar was waiting to take her head.

and besides.. if the time line is perfect, and there's no drama/loose ends/cliffhangers - well, the show wouldn't be as interesting as it is.

Quote:
I hate Claires character this season. If I was HRG, I woulda straight up pimp-slapped her in the grill and tell her to go to her room.

agreed. maybe it's because i have a sister around her age, but yeah, she's really annoying me with as far as how she's so easily manipulated by her boyfriend. that dumb stunt got her in the news and back under notice of the company. plus i still don't understand the hype around her personally. she's just your average white girl.. kinda short, nothing spectacular about her face or body-wise.. but oh well..

Quote:
and if everything is going along Takezo Kensei's story (the one Kaito told Hiro as a kid) then Hiro will have to cut out his heart.. *tear*

i was thinking back to that, and trying to figure out the story parable-wise. the dragon was the one kensei went to to learn the way of the sword, and eventually ended up demanding kensei's love, then he cuts out his heart.

being as adam credits hiro with helping discover his power and teach him how to be a hero, as well as betraying him and making him cruel and wanting to make him suffer because he feels hiro stole yaeko's love from him - does that mean that hiro is the dragon and adam is kensei? or.. because hiro is the one who actually does the heroic deeds attributed to the legend of kensei, is adam the dragon in the story? just some food for thought.. maybe hiro really does have to cut out adam's heart to kill him for good, if that's even possible.

Quote:
and the virus is called the Shanti virus? Shanti = Mohinders lil sister?

big sister. remember, Mohinder said he wasn't born in time to save her, because his blood was the cure for the virus.

Quote:
I told y'all the 1st ep that Mohinder was gonna expose his Y chromosome all season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

If Hiro and Peter fight, I hope Peter kills him.

Unfortunately, it will wind up being one of those pointless battles where Peter will realize that Hiro is one of the good guys and they'll probably team up to stop Adam and Sylar.

And now that Peter Pan has found out HRG is Claire's father, hopefully he becomes a villain as well.

I just want to see "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" develop in the series. :evil:
devil.gif
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
"ONE BY ONE THEY'LL HEAR MY CALL, THEN THIS WICKED TOWN WILL FOLLOW MY FALL."
BUY MY GEAR // KICKS // CAR

I just thought of something. Its a lil wild theory

Mohinder is the cure for the virus, his sister died from it

Maya has some type of poison power, Alejandro's power is the cure to that

Is it possible that Mohinder has a power and its the power to cure this virus?

If true this still doesnt explain why his sister died from the virus if you parrell that with Maya not dying from her poison powers

Once again Adam/Kensei always had that evil mean streal goin look at his initial character traits. This is why Peter will eventually get out from his contol. Adam was controllin Parkman Senior to kill Peter's mom. Thats enough for Peter to see da true him, also theres a good chance Adam/Kensie had somethin to do with the deaths of Peter and Nathan's father and that other guy who Peter was takin care of in da 1st season da older black guy

I dont necessarily think Peter' mom has a power she should from the pattern of powers for parents and children. 2 ppl with powers have a kid with a totally diff power ex. Nathan Claire's mom make Claire or DL and Nikki make Micah, when 1 person has a power with a regular human the child inherits the parent's power ex. Parkman

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Back
Top Bottom