OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

not to hate on you fresh but them shoes stink

but hey it not my cash its yours so whatever rocks your boat dude

^^^^^ i hear you... but i never said i would wear them.. or if im keepin them... check the sig in a few minutes.....

I forgot 2 post these Also... early pick up 2 day... i love the colorway on these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ You need to edit your sig before making another post, please.

We don't allow pics in sigs, and emoticons count as pics.

Please let me know when you've got it taken care of.

Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^ nice pics... but man i think they could have done alot betta with that color way.. how bout mainly white.. royal blue and a tint of silver... thosewould have been crack

I agree, a white based colorway for Rashard would have been better since i like my shoes white but those are still really nice.

Yeah, what's up with those Lewis Windmills, they look like an Away colorway.

His home colorway should be the traditional white, that would be sick. Still think the Matrix or AI are the best though.

Can't wait to see what BB2's drop later.

OMG i need these marions for retail, either the optimals or the windmills i have paypal, any size from 10.5-12

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ You need to edit your sig before making another post, please.

We don't allow pics in sigs, and emoticons count as pics.

Please let me know when you've got it taken care of.

Thanks.

you failed to mod all the selling thats going on here.

they did rashard lewis's PE in black instead of white because the magic always wear black shoes, even when at home. so it would be pointless to do a whitePE because he wouldnt wear them. the magic have been doing that for years.

Originally Posted by mt3130

they did rashard lewis's PE in black instead of white because the magic always wear black shoes, even when at home. so it would be pointless to do a white PE because he wouldnt wear them. the magic have been doing that for years.
(not all that important in the grand scheme of things) but Orlando just started wearing black sneakers home and away this season. They have worn whitesneakers at home until this year. The Miami Heat always wear black sneakers home and away and have since the teams inception. The Heat have sporadically wornwhite sneakers with the red alternate jerseys. But the Heat pretty much have always worn black sneakers.

^^the team voted to wear the black shoes. are you sure this is the first season because they did an interview with grant hill a couple years back asking whythey wore black at home. maybe they stopped doing it then started again this season, but i know they have done it before.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

SeanBig

-Nice job with those Kevin Durants!, One of the nicest peoples i've met in person ever celeb wise!

here is a pic for you
7xlmv6r.jpg

here's a bonus pic of us playin on the 360 lol

l_c0fab9e83381c061991113fbe847920b.jpg

DUDE THAT IS SICK, you know him from school?

Anyway I got him to sign my other shoe too.

Back
Top Bottom