OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

Originally Posted by andycrazn

didithepest wow those are actually nice

LMAO - Yeah I love this too - But damn I am not to picky .. There is actually a pair of Nike ID dunks in Nike town That i love with the crackle leather ( what ever is called )

Those +%@# are hot -- But i didnt bite the Bullet..

btw were you there for the mr basketball release? if so were you the one with the red jacket?

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

does any1 know wuts da next release @ da hoh

yo da next release is be da yankee V @ da hoH

dat be wut I heardz

roll.gif

Here are the Yankee's Nike ID Dunks from HOH. Again this are limited to a set Number - And again I am going broke - I cant wait for summer.

I added a pair of orange SB Laces From my Brian Anderson and a shirt from Goliath in Harlem and this is what I got.

Originally Posted by onearmkid

can anyone pick up some shoes for me at the HOH? just message me...thank you so much.

"Sounds like a personal problem to me, and you know the best part about it? It's not my problem"
roll.gif

Someone help this kid out, for the love of gump he only has ONE arm!!!

Those NYC Joints arent bad i'd better get out there.... then again i'm probably too late but i'm bound to get something in there hot anyway.

Farewell Kidd

need some help. how far is house of hoops from madison square garden and what are the best hoop shoes they have now? I am not from NY but will be visitingsoon. also, where else should I go? I play in all my shoes

6foot9...well...msg is on 34th st....HOH is on 125th so you got a little while to go between those 2....forget walkin, you could cab it but train is your bestbet. The 1 train will stop at both (it makes all local stops), I believe the 2 and/or 3 might stop at 125th from downtown manhattan too but im not sure.

Originally Posted by 6FOOT9TARHEEL

need some help. how far is house of hoops from madison square garden and what are the best hoop shoes they have now? I am not from NY but will be visiting soon. also, where else should I go? I play in all my shoes
hit me up when ur in town and ill take you...bring money

when are the yankee 5's coming out a HOH IF I MISS OUT ON THIS RELEASE HOH WILL BE HURT IN THE LONG RUN TAT IS A PROMISE

What time on Wednesday are they releasing? It's sad, because I actually want the Yankees LeBron's, but I know it's gonna be hard to get bc of theresellers....

^ nah.... plenty were made....and they will be available other than HoH in upcoming weeks... more than 123 pairs....
but hey... its your money.... spend as you choose

lol

I REALLY hope Niketalk people outside of New York don't decide to spend reseller money on the Yankee's. They will NOT be an HoH exclusive. You mightsee them here in Chi town too.

Did these release in Asia in a Niketown or in NYC's HoH? Im wondering how they ended up all over eBay? I think Im going to try and find a pair of the AllStar TPs since he didn't end up making it. I had no idea they released on ANY level. Or the original Nash All Star's...
192_1.JPG
d066_1.JPG
188_0.JPG

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

^ nah.... plenty were made....and they will be available other than HoH in upcoming weeks... more than 123 pairs....
but hey... its your money.... spend as you choose

lol
Damn more than 123 pairs then there plenty to go around then. I would consider a 2nd pair if thats the case.

Rock,

They dropped at the HOH and some spots in Asia about a week before the All Star Game.
The Nash version looks a bit different from the pic you posted though.

man im gonna have to go inbetween classes on wednesday to get the yankee lebrons... it'll be well worth it though, i was named after don mattingly (he wore#23). i heard its gonna be snowin hard too, hopefully these'll be easy to get

Did the TPs release there too? I wonder if there are more of either left. I know the Trask Talks released, but I wasn't aware the original Nash ##+released anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom