OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Anyone near the Iowa City Area on here? I been here the last 7 years im from Cleveland Ohio i went to school at the University Of Iowa

^ Did you cop the Cool Greys from Lindale last year? I remember a dude from Cleveland I think... Do you remember seeing two high school kids in a black truck?

Hope no one in the CR area needs a 13 or 11.5... Friday is gonna be an adventure.

Didn't cop. Dubuque Finishline only got 1 pair of 9 and 1 pair of 9.5 which both went to employees that were there mad early.

^ Ouch. CR had a total of 26 pairs, 16 at Foot Locker and 10 at Finishline... Never seen a release like it. Definitely was crazy, just happy me and my two friends were able to get our sizes and my friends cousin was able to get a pair, just too bad he couldn't get his size. Anyone else at CR yesterday?

That was fun at lindale mall, glad to see that Nick and Marcus got theirs. Next year Nick and me will line up again for the columbias and Marcus just problably get like 10 pairs from JB.

Anyone else gonna be flexin Concords in Dubuque? 
nerd.gif

Javy - can't wait for Columbias next year, gotta get 2 next time. Columbias with our UIU jerseys
pimp.gif
good seeing you again, hope your Christmas was well!

that's a good sign that CR got any

back in the day i always had to get the homie clint to ship em in from chicago for me

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I'm good
in Dubuque, I don't know anybody.

in Atlanta, I have access.

Dubuque is garbage. Finishline sucks and that's our only shoe store.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I'm good
in Dubuque, I don't know anybody.

in Atlanta, I have access.

Dubuque is garbage. Finishline sucks and that's our only shoe store.
30t6p3b.gif
he's mad.
and correct.

I'm kind of shocked that CR had that many pair. I was in Chicago headed back home otherwise i would of been there like i was with sneaksoy1. I would of thought that it would of been more people there when we were there. i heard IC had a couple pair but the guys there buy them and what not which sucks. I was trying to be the only Iowa FB player with the cool greys last year on the trip.

Iowa post alive? Glad to see it!

My boy has a pair of sz10 concords I think he wants to sell. PM if interested.

I'm Letting a few pairs of Gucci and LV's go to if anyone here is into that.

Javy- what up brother? seen you pushing the BM the other day.

wish they were a bigger size Aair16, i'd take em off your hands

anyone looking to sell or trade anything size 11.5 or 12?

i have a few things

I had a horrible experience today with the manager of finishline at Westdale Mall. I bought a pair of Jordan V.1's on tuesday and I decided to return them because they didnt match the laces I got for them. I also notice a little grease stain on one of the shoes. I used $20 circle winners reward and a $10 off $60 coupon, i end up paying $77 for the shoes and a pair of elite socks. He claims that the shoes never left the store like that and he was not going refund my money. I was so heated I couldn't even speak english, I almost slap the crap out of him. He end up calling security and I called costumer service. I end up loosing the receipt somehow. drove to lindale and they give ma gift card for $96 so I end up getting a free pair of socks.

I Need those Foams that come out on the 25 my mail target of the year outside the Holiday release of the J's this year if anyone know where i can grab them or have connects let me know thanks i appreciate it

Missed on the Cement IVs, wish I coulda came back myself but my friend wasn't able to get a pair for either of us... Crazy to think how much hype Lindale brings now, used to be no one lining up unless it was an XI release, and even then was only like 6-7 people. If anyone knows of any other places near CR that still have Cements... Please let me know!

Ended up getting a pair of Cements today, just sucks to pay a reseller that got them from Lindale.

Thats the problem right there sneaks... people just doing it to resell.  I've seen old ladies out camping for shoes in the last few months.  I always ask do they have a son or something they're buying for and 100% of the time so far they just been reselling on ebay or craigslist.  Oh how the game has changed!

thats crazy old ladies smh well i feel why waste your time with some shoes depends on how much of a profit your gonna make just camping around. i mean i have only 2 pair of shoes that i haunt wore that i have mainly cause i am not feeling them anymore and i didn't have to camp at all for them. the cool greys 11 and nubucks 12s

Back
Top Bottom