OFFICIAL IOWA POST

i know there have to be some sneakerheads in the great state of iowa.

come check in.

if you check back a page or two, their were quite a few Iowans who "checked-in". And Iowa sucks for shoes btw. Might as well talk about where you buy your kicks online :nerd:
nerd.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Yeah I started an Iowa thread a few pages back to bad there's not many Iowans on NT... But were you from?

i'm actually not from iowa.
i will be moving there in august and i was curious what the climate was there in terms of shoes.

what can i look forward to?

are there no LS spots in iowa?

Well in the Summer it's hot and humid.. In the winter it's cold. Iowa is pretty boring though. One thing that sucks is there is too much corn lol

great sarcasm, thanks.

but really i'm curious about the sneaker scene there and if there are any spots to be aware of.

with the ridiculous year coming up i am hoping i won't have to rely on the internet for my pickups.

what school are you attending? (im guessing thats why youre coming here since youll be here in august?)

i'm headed to mt vernon iowa.

that's a tiny town but it isn't far from cedar rapids or iowa city
so i thought there might be some spots in those cities...
or i'll just be driving to chicago.

yuck.

you will DEFINITELY have to drive to chicago, so good luck with that 3- 3 1/2 hour drive, thats the closest you will get.

there are spots in iowa, dont listen to these guys.

If you are into SB's there is a place in Iowa City that gets a the "very limited" SB's called full kit, it's right by downtown on Gilbert St.

also Scheels gets every general release that comes out (they got the DMP and BMP) so thats where i go to pick up all my shoes, and if i want an LS shoe i just have to get it on ebay or some other source. there is a scheels in Cedar Falls, Waterloo, and the closest one being in Coralville (25 minute drive from CR)
EMAIL: Kahughes22@hotmail.com
AIM: Khughes22bud

^ what up Khughes?

Yeah man Scheels is pretty straight..but as I recall they've been falling off...Khughes didn't you say they didnt get any grapes?

I'm not sure what they've been like of late, the only "New" J's I 've copped recently were the cool grey XI ie's and no where in CR/IC had em.

So basically just get used to buying online >:
mad.gif

thank you for your response khughes22

i'm not really into sb
mostly jb and air max

this is great information to have.

hopefully swoosh will cover some of the LS releases for me

i'm just not sure about these upcoming packs.

hey whatup Aair, havn't talked to you in a while. where'd u cop the cool grey IE's? i recently got the White yellow LS IE's at the vegas niketown, but other then that nothing really.

yeerp ...
well by the way it sounds, scheels will be getting these packs if all the information I have read so far is true. They have gotten all the "packs" before so I hope they get these!!

khughes22-school me on scheels

i'm from the southeast and we don't have those.

i'm going to google em in a minute.

Goin to UNI too... figured I'd check in
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalk

Need Some Jay's and AM's Size 9.5 or 10 Let me know if ya got anything

yeah Scheels usually gets all jordans, and if the one closest to you sells out you can always call another one and they will hold em for you until you get there usually. There are 2 scheels stores very close to the UNI campus, one being in cedar falls, and the other in waterloo.

Back
Top Bottom