OFFICIAL IOWA POST

i'm in mt vernon, iowa these days

going to venture out this weekend to try to cop some barkleys...

might be an exercise in futility.

I've been thinking of opening a boutique in Des Moines but am very hesitant because there doesn't seem to be too much interests there for a streetwear boutique. I may be wrong. Right now I don't think there is enough of a streetwear following in Iowa to be able to make a profit or even break even. Some of the lines I would bring there are: Adidas, Nike, Puma, Greddy Genius, The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Triko, Frsh Jive, Triumvir, Fuct, Mighty Healthy, Diamond, Xlarge, Kidrobot, and others. Any input would be nice. I already own a store in the Twin Cities and might possibly be opening one in the Dallas area. Here are pictures of my store and what I would be bringing to Iowa.

^^ I pmed you today, so I wont repeat all that I said there, but I am in the Des Moines area and I think this is prime timing to open a streetwear boutique with the growing (commercial?) popularity of streetwear in and around the Des Moines area, and also Des Moines is starting to become the younger person's city throughout it and it is only going to get better. I gave you my contact info to hit me up when you get a chance, so I am looking forward to seeing this project move along!
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I'm for sure gettin the aqua 8's this weekend, only like a 100 bucks with discount..... soledout i agree with some of the things quickness said... I would definitely be a frequent customer
I'm From Iowa..... Please Tell Me There is at Least One Other Person From This State On NikeTalk

Need Some Jay's and AM's Size 9.5 or 10 Let me know if ya got anything

looks good to me.

i've only been here for a month and haven't been to des moines yet so i'm no position to speculate about the success you'll have but i'd be down to help in any way and at the very least spread the word

i think that store would work pretty well in the west des moines area, but i think it would work a lot better in the iowa city area. i know of a shop sorta like that in the IC area and it sells out every time a major shoe releases. reason why i think it would work in IC is because u got the University right there with 25,000 + kids that go there. That is the main age group who would be into this stuff, and Cedar Rapids is about 150,000 people only 25 miles down the interstate, which would give you some business also.
EMAIL: Kahughes22@hotmail.com
AIM: Khughes22bud

I've only been to IC a couple times, so I cant really delve into the business success there, but if they have the right crowd, I think between them and DM would be successful.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I am in Waterloo...actually looking to downsize my collection at the moment....Not a shameless plug, just know it would be nice to move some shoes to locals

I am a 9.5-10 and that is all I ever buy.

All you guys in eastern Iowa? I'm from Omaha, Nebraska on the other side of the state. Just taking a look over the fence at ya :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

mdyoungb-

i was in waterloo the other night

i'm a size 12

got a couple size ten pairs i'm looking to unload but you said you were downsizing.

any ideas on where foamposites will be available in this part of the country?

Wat up att baller? I'm not gonna be able to make it to williamsburg wednesday... i got some family thanksgiving stuff to go too, sorry bro.... let me knowif you go sometime

how far is williamsburg from mt vernon? i'm down to make a road trip over to an outlet if they have any heat.

i went to the finish line in cedar rapids and it was dreary

women's and kids' consolidation!

yeerp-are you looking to sell/trade any of your shoes as im a size 12 also and go to school at uni ... i went to the outlet in williamsburg oct. 27th and theydid not have anything that i was impressed with ... i was not impressed at all with their shoe selection ... they did have a few jordan shirts for $15 andmatching pants and jackets for $40 each but there were no steals or anything when i was there

i'm headed to waterloo tomorrow night, is the outlet anywhere near there?

and yes i am looking to move some pairs.
and to just talk shoes.
the people at my tiny college couldn't be less interested.

i'm frequently in IC, hit me up on the pm

we can link up

Back
Top Bottom