Official iPhone 4 UPDATE: "Nobody Comes Close." - Steve Jobs. Release; June 24th Pre Orders 15th

damn..want to get the iphone, but at the same time want to switch to a BlackBerry cause ive had an iphone for 3 years now and kinda want to switch it up..

it's sad that people accept handicapped phones because they look pretty.
You have to remember most people don't care.  Just like sneaks, girls, and lots of other things if it looks good you don't pay much attention to its flaw esp at first.

soo are the prices right? 64gb- $299 32gb- $199

are those prices for people that are eligible for an upgrade?

make sure you guys check with them after you buy the iphone.. Last time they charged me for 2 iphones on my bill when i only had one. Smh

Originally Posted by icykicks79

make sure you guys check with them after you buy the iphone.. Last time they charged me for 2 iphones on my bill when i only had one. Smh

yes most likely for people with upgrade.

yes for people with upgrade or 2 year contract

roll.gif
i bet there going to present a whole new different iphone at the WWDC

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

damn..want to get the iphone, but at the same time want to switch to a BlackBerry cause ive had an iphone for 3 years now and kinda want to switch it up..
The blackberry OS (whatever the name is) is garbage compared to the iphone. DO NOT SWITCH. You'll regret it

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

The blackberry OS (whatever the name is) is garbage compared to the iphone. DO NOT SWITCH. You'll regret it

listen to this man.

the current blackberry OS (5.0) is outdated.. even though it just came out.

you WILL miss your touchscreen (both the size and the fact it's touchscreen) when you downgrade (yes, downgrade) to a blackberry.

the only good thing BB has is BBM and it's keyboards. but since you've had an iphone for 3 years, you should be very used to the onscreen keyboard (that and iphone's keyboard is untouchable IMO).

again, don't do it. you'll regret it.

I sold my 3GS to prepare for the new iphone and i have a bold 9000, i wouldnt say its a downgrade because BB's are great phones for texting and email.

sick.gif

Chill.

If you need a change, go to Android OS or Palm OS. Blackberries are trash.

how many texts do you want?

when i had my 3G, i had the lowest minutes and unlimited data/text and i payed 90

Originally Posted by CWrite78

how many texts do you want?

when i had my 3G, i had the lowest minutes and unlimited data/text and i payed 90

Yup, sounds right. Mines about the same.

roll.gif

To be honest I wouldnt be all that surprised.
laugh.gif
if they do though...

Originally Posted by rafsjays

roll.gif

To be honest I wouldnt be all that surprised.
laugh.gif
if they do though...

Yea jobs always be on something slick. Like last time about the 3GS, they made a leak and it was a totally different looking phone. As far as the prices those are correct. And i talked to att today they said the phone will be out the week after fathers day. And people with at least a year in qualify for early upgrade. And people who recetly got a 3GS qualify as well.

^
smokin.gif
my upgrade is on November but thats less than a year so i can get an early upgrade!!! and its right on time when ill be back from cali.. damn, you just made my day lol, if true att.

^
smokin.gif
my upgrade is on November but thats less than a year so i can get an early upgrade!!! and its right on time when ill be back from cali.. damn, you just made my day lol, if true att.

4G isnt going to be available right away. And you can transfer data apps etc, minus the jailbroken. Oh and u will need to restore phone dont try to transfer at store with an unlocked/jailbreak.

^
smokin.gif

4G isnt going to be available right away. And you can transfer data apps etc, minus the jailbroken. Oh and u will need to restore phone dont try to transfer at store with an unlocked/jailbreak.

i'll cop it when i'm due for the upgrade in 1st quarter 2011. i'm not in a rush. i might go back to blackberry even.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I bet there won't be any "free" iphones given away at WWDC. SMH at paying money to see/hear Steve Jobs speak.

its just a keynote speech. most people are there for the development courses.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I bet there won't be any "free" iphones given away at WWDC. SMH at paying money to see/hear Steve Jobs speak.

its just a keynote speech. most people are there for the development courses.

on top of that, websites like engadget and macrumors will be there updating the keynote literally every 10-15 seconds, that would put a lot of hits on your website if you are there updating

people are making a big deal over nothing, people shouldnt be backing out of contracts anyway
I agree but you should have that option and it shouldnt be more then what it already is the $175.

why? your contract wasnt signed on june 1st.

again, since people don't bother to read, the 325 ETF is ONLY for contracts signed on june 1st and after. so everybody with a current contract will be paying the normal ETF. if at&t tries to pull some shady %!@!, tell them to go +!%+ themselves... or just be sheep and bend over to at&t and apple. your choice.
Put it this way, if you get a smartphone; blackberry, iphone, any "internet phone" on june 1st or after under contract youll be paying the $325 etf, if you uprgrade you fall in the category because youre renewing youre contract for 2 years.

Probably faster, possibly better battery life.
both confirmed. At&t net overrall will become faster for everyone later this year.

Back
Top Bottom