Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Arite sooooooooo i knew this day would come

I cracked my iphone 3gS!

Well it really wasnt my fault, i was on the metro and everyone was shoving and my iphone flew out of my hand and slid though the floor. But apple should careless

I havent gone to apple yet but i talked with them on the phone, and said you need to pay 200 to get a new one.

Is there anyway apple can do it for free or something?

Originally Posted by slaterSB

i get bored quick. new dock wallpaper icons

210zmfd.png
I can't find Carol anywhere? I have all the sources I think, am I missing something?

yo my winter board aint workin
like i have it sent to, red sent txt bubbles dont work
i have dock flow, and it dont work right
its not keepn the wallpaper

Originally Posted by beezylocks

whats the, source to download instalous?? or watever
i think its http://cydia.hackulo.us/
correct me if im wrong, im doing it off the top of my head

as for winterboard, they just released an update, so upgrade/if that does not fix the problem, wait a day or two before they patch things up again.

the text bubbles are working for me.

just copped a 3gs
pimp.gif

can anyone recommend what case i should get?
nerd.gif
Right now, i'm leaningtowards a speck candy shell..

Is there such an app that will shuffle your themes so that everytime you slide, your iphone will be a different theme?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

just copped a 3gs
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Right now, i'm leaning towards a speck candy shell..
May I suggest the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel or Rebel Serpent. Ishh is CLEAN.

5.jpg

12.jpg

switcheasy.com

Arite sooooooooo i knew this day would come

I cracked my iphone 3gS!

Well it really wasnt my fault, i was on the metro and everyone was shoving and my iphone flew out of my hand and slid though the floor. But apple should careless

I havent gone to apple yet but i talked with them on the phone, and said you need to pay 200 to get a new one.

Is there anyway apple can do it for free or something?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

just copped a 3gs
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Right now, i'm leaning towards a speck candy shell..
Capsule rebel straight up butchered my 3GS's chrome lip at the bottom. So i switched to a speck candyshell and its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

has anyone had a problem using aim after jail breaking? Worked perfect, even after the 3.01 upgrade but after the jail break it won't sign on and I'mon a wifi network... Help?

It's been a hot minute since I been in this thread, still on 2.1 and finally looking to upgrade to the elusive 3.0. My iPhone has become somewhat buggylately due to the fact I can't upgrade because my Cydia crashes seconds after I click it (been like that for about a month). Excuse me for my ignorance butare there still bugs in the software (3.0)? Are custom keyboards working and winterboard works fine? Mostly, will my Cydia work?

Ok I bought my 2g iphone back in March 08, and if I wanted to get the iphone 3g, would I have to pay for the termmination fee. or Do I just pay $99?

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Ok I bought my 2g iphone back in March 08, and if I wanted to get the iphone 3g, would I have to pay for the termmination fee. or Do I just pay $99?
if your eligible for an upgrade (depending on your carrier) you just pay to upgrade.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's been a hot minute since I been in this thread, still on 2.1 and finally looking to upgrade to the elusive 3.0. My iPhone has become somewhat buggy lately due to the fact I can't upgrade because my Cydia crashes seconds after I click it (been like that for about a month). Excuse me for my ignorance but are there still bugs in the software (3.0)? Are custom keyboards working and winterboard works fine? Mostly, will my Cydia work?
there are some bugs in 3.0, primarily the sms bug that has been fix in 3.0.1 (not really worth upgrading)
winterboard works fine, custom keyboards have not yet been implemented into 3.0
in addition, sms background has been updated

ok can anybody help me im tryin to jailbreak my iphone 3g, i odwnloaded redsnow i click browse i know what im lookin for but i dont know where to look for thisfile im on 3.0.1.

help would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom