OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

You are a real funny cat..probably about a buck 20 soaking wet talking like you really hard..weasel nobody is crying over here just speaking the truth. Get some get right about yourself joker.

^ act like your hardcore over internet sneaker forums

weigh a buck 20 soaking wet

and be a weasel and your in.
why do you repeat yourself?

secret society? what secret society crew? Im in none. you my friend must be mistaken. I am rarely on these boards now, and if info is passed onto me,its withpeople i know personally and talk to DAILY. and you, I do not know you, but yet you seem to think you know me? Your crying over an outlet shoe, so who is theone acting hardcore but yet crying over a shoe? if you really want it, Ill ship you my pair..retail+shipping okay?

J- nice info on the griffs
pimp.gif

that last one was to the fella who asked how to get into your crew....look bro as i have told your boy im not crying over anything you were the cat who postedafter i said "secret society" you should have stayed secret and none of this would be going on.

Seattle had a FSR of the QS AM1 a week ago for $70 not sure about now but you can call and try to do a price match.

If you want to speak, there is a PM button.
I will not keep filling this thread with more clutter,seeing you and I have cluttered it enough.

secret society
laugh.gif

that gets me all the time
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

that last one was to the fella who asked how to get into your crew....look bro as i have told your boy im not crying over anything you were the cat who posted after i said "secret society" you should have stayed secret and none of this would be going on.

my bad guy's, i wasn't trying to instigate things

to my air max heads,
i called around SC outlets yesterday and there are air max 2.5s out there.

couldnt find anymore am2009 samples... one sold sunday so i was late.

lebron soldier 2s are out there also.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

doernbercher 6's dropped and im not in the secret society crew nor am i affiliated
Already got my pair (not from an outlet) but just curious as to how much they were (aka: how much I overpaid)??

some cat on the bay has a gang of them for sale and he from the infamous orlando florida. i would inquire but im broke

Dudes can't even "Keep it Thoro" on the internet?

laugh.gif

As my main homie said over the weekend, "Watch out for the d*ckmatch in the retro thread, its coming..."

roll.gif

Thanks for the Mowabb info, sincerely.

I'm on that if they have two size 11s, and willing to ship, and not charge my card multiple times...

I wasn't paying $130 dudes in Jersey and Boston wanted for these at "spots" last year...

first rule of secret society... don't talk about secret society.

lol seriously guys, let's all get along. we've been blessed with some decent deals recently. i have an extra 8.5 on those AM1 qs if anyone missed out.(must have paypal and ebay).

and damn i missed out on my size 8 for the griffey restock at eastbay =(. i'm not going to miss them this time around. still on the hunt then

^^ there's still a fsr of freshwaters on backorder if you don't mind waiting.

you might have been looking at the blk/red's

See, this crap is the problem. People wanna e-beef about shoes, keep info, not share, etc. TO ME, its funny that people keep arguing and complaining and notwanting to help each other anymore, talking about outlet crews, etc. Its also funny that someone said that Nikefind told them that there were no more AM 2009Samples left out there, but I am sitting here in a store RIGHT NOW looking at 4 pairs of AM 2009 Leather all black for $59.99. I am about to buy 2 of them. Iwould share the info, but apparently I need to start my own "outlet crew" if I want to ever get in on the really good stuff that outlets get.

oldsole - thanks for the heads up on the pippens my dude. they're still $110 at wrentham.
laugh.gif

last time you put up the air max 95 birdnests and i almost flipped cause i thought you were talking about the 97's...
ohwell.gif
. i've been looking for a cheappair of the 97 birdnests forever.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Thanks for the texts guys
pimp.gif
, I was able to grab a pair also
pimp.gif

So it was you that took my size 9?! ARRRRGHHH! Whoever copped that "other" size 9 get at me asap!...while i have funds before this saturdays VarsityVI Release haha

^^ ahh ok thanks. i was on my phone and i guess thats what was showing up. 1 pair reserved for me.

I don't think they're talking about the am 2009. What they found was no biggie. Too bad they only had a few.

Originally Posted by thacamel

See, this crap is the problem. People wanna e-beef about shoes, keep info, not share, etc. TO ME, its funny that people keep arguing and complaining and not wanting to help each other anymore, talking about outlet crews, etc. Its also funny that someone said that Nikefind told them that there were no more AM 2009 Samples left out there, but I am sitting here in a store RIGHT NOW looking at 4 pairs of AM 2009 Leather all black for $59.99. I am about to buy 2 of them. I would share the info, but apparently I need to start my own "outlet crew" if I want to ever get in on the really good stuff that outlets get.
1. nikefind doesnt show samples in the system
2. there was no secret crew. it was a couple of friends that were fortunate enough to make an order because of a friend. if phone orders were possible, infowould have been posted on NT.

I know they weren't talking about the AM 2009. I am just frustrated, its hard being from a small town, and nothing here shoe-wise except for a Nike Outlet,Footlocker, and a Champs Sports. We NEVER get anything good here. Hell, the Champs only got 12 pairs of Space Jams, and over half went to employees

Originally Posted by thacamel

I know they weren't talking about the AM 2009. I am just frustrated, its hard being from a small town, and nothing here shoe-wise except for a Nike Outlet, Footlocker, and a Champs Sports. We NEVER get anything good here. Hell, the Champs only got 12 pairs of Space Jams, and over half went to employees
dude, plenty of stuff has been provided in this thread.
some times dudes miss out other times dudes come up... just appreciate it for what it is.

edit: and i dont mean to single u out. im just replying to the last messages i see.

Back
Top Bottom