OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by salembat

My 2009's from Viejas were BGrade as well. The only flaw I could find was a glue spot on the toe. Interesting that one of my tags was marked with a C whilethe other had a B.

Mine were marked the same way! The only flaw I found was the stupid markings they wrote on the tag lol, even the glue on mine was pretty decent. VERY comfy running shoe, I ordered a black and blue one as well hopefully they won't be marked.

Originally Posted by kevvv

My 2009's from Viejas were BGrade as well. The only flaw I could find was a glue spot on the toe. Interesting that one of my tags was marked with a C whilethe other had a B.

Mine were marked the same way! The only flaw I found was the stupid markings they wrote on the tag lol, even the glue on mine was pretty decent. VERY comfy running shoe, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I ordered a black and blue one[/color] as well hopefully they won't be marked.

black and blue ones were out there too?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

nerd.gif

yes they got the black and purple. I ordered 2 pairs of the blk/red but some how they end up sending a pair of the blk/red and blk/purple.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

nerd.gif
yes they got the black and purple. I ordered 2 pairs of the blk/red but some how they end up sending a pair of the blk/red and blk/purple.
tired.gif
WHAT? THEY HAD BLACK AND PURPLE, BLACK AND RED, AND BLACK AND BLUE?
man im slipping... i thought they only had black/golds
laugh.gif

good pick ups dudes.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Mine were marked the same way! The only flaw I found was the stupid markings they wrote on the tag lol, even the glue on mine was pretty decent. VERY comfy running shoe, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I ordered a black and blue one[/color] as well hopefully they won't be marked.

nerd.gif

PM Sent.

got my air max 1 today they are flawless i will post pics of them in pickup section and in the box i got runner sox that i didnt order. this is like the 4th time i ended up with something for free from an outlet.

Anyone seen the White/Blue Air Total Max Uptempo in any outlets or anywhere else.
Thanks in advance.~

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by oldsole73

^returned mine ...sz13 ran big but shoe is seriously comfortable.
The 13 does run big. I think the big issue with those 2009 is the fact that the heel slips like crazy and they squeak like heck too.

Still the most comfortable shoe I've had the privilege of wearing.
i've worn a few 360 hybrids for running and noticed that they all have issues with the heel slipping off. i thought it was only hyrbids, nice to know this seems universal among all 360 running shoes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

damn, these pippens from Viejas are C grades
I specifically asked twice, they said they were A grades
what does it matter? reseller
smh.gif
smh.gif

air max 87, please consult your fellow upandcoming vets and hunters before you post twice in a row again. You're wasting bandwidth.
Do not front on yourself; reselling is the ultimate endgame. (You're keeping those 4 pair of QS u posted pages ago for your personal marathon spree?)
Enjoy your weekend, thanks for all the VALID work you do.

EDIT: Centralia does not do phone orders or ship out, for those unaware.

you go boy wrote:
wow F&F aint even 30% off anymore  ... instant pass

I understand disappointment over F&F not being 30%, but I don't get everyone who says they are going to pass on a sale over a 5% difference. Some people get all salty over not saving $10 on their $200 purchase. I don't get it...

I'm taking a wild guess that C means Clearance outlet because they look exactly the same as my A-Grades.....

Angel

memphisboi55 what store in memphis? I'll call them and ask if they can do a phone order if they have my size. Thanks.~

so is the difference between B and C grades supposed to be that the B grades are better quality, or does it mean that the shoes for lack of better words, handled/organized differently from the B grade shoes and has nothing to do with quality comparison?  I've never heard of C grades until this day and if I would've seen them outside of a shoe forum I probably would've automatically assumed they were fake.

What stores besides outlets can remove alarm sensors? I got my AM1s today and it came with it. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

memphisboi55 what store in memphis? I'll call them and ask if they can do a phone order if they have my size. Thanks.~

On my phone right now,

look back like 5-10 pages or so, it was last weekend.

Was a discussion about them and other shoes.

Originally Posted by kobehead

What stores besides outlets can remove alarm censors? I got my AM1s today and it came with it. 
mad.gif

any niketown or nikestore as long as u have the receipt

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Originally Posted by kobehead

What stores besides outlets can remove alarm sensors? I got my AM1s today and it came with it. 
mad.gif

any niketown or nikestore as long as u have the receipt
Damn too far. Would FL or stores at the mall do it?

This kind of sensor with red dot of the back.
29d8h0w.jpg

vryidc.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom