OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

i just chatted with a nike rep and he says that there are no air max 2009 and kobe ivs available in any outlets. is this true? ? i know air max 2009 hit but are they gone already?

try SEVIERVILLE or GULFPORT for leather black airmax2009 samples or VIEJAS for black/gold might still have a few left....kobe 4 is around mostly team colors$89.99

Originally Posted by oldsole73

i just chatted with a nike rep and he says that there are no air max 2009 and kobe ivs available in any outlets. is this true? ? i know air max 2009 hit but are they gone already?
try SEVIERVILLE or GULFPORT for leather black airmax2009 samples or VIEJAS for black/gold might still have a few left....kobe 4 is around mostly team colors $89.99
Viejas has a 8.5 as the biggest size. I just called in hopes of scoring a 9.5 but I was not forgiven for slacking on the original info drop
laugh.gif

99 percent of samples I see are 9. Its considered the most common size. The only shoe I know that comes in a different size is the prod2. It comes in a 9.5 cuzits prods size

I received my pair of AM2009 from Viejas and they are marked B-Grade. The right shoe is missing those 2 3m reflective strips in the front.
mad.gif

Marshall's in Plano, TX had the white Jordan 2009 for $49.99, sizes ranging from 9.5 - 13. Would be nice to find a 20% off coupon or something.

^returned mine ...sz13 ran big but shoe is seriously comfortable.
The 13 does run big. I think the big issue with those 2009 is the fact that the heel slips like crazy and they squeak like heck too.

Still the most comfortable shoe I've had the privilege of wearing.

Originally Posted by terrimui

I received my pair of AM2009 from Viejas and they are marked B-Grade. The right shoe is missing those 2 3m reflective strips in the front.
mad.gif

Mine are B grade also and the only thing that's wrong with them is a small glue stain on the heel. I can live with it for the price I got them for.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Stopped by Woodburn today and just happened to get into a conversation with one of the guys in the back. He mentioned that they got the SC Trainer Highs at $60.

Just thought I would help out with a classic shoe.

EDIT: These
bo_jackson_nike_trainer_sc_6.jpg
Just scooped a pair of these. Impulse buy. Good looks sir.
Called and got my pair.  They still had a fsr available.  Thanks for the heads up sole investigator.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Nike Factory Store at Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH
(740) 948-9244

WMNS Air Force 1 low (canvas)
color- Tourmaline/white/lucky green
a few large sizes on hash wall, 10 (x3), 10.5, 12 (x2)
price- $19.99
318636 311
16bmxhk.jpg

WMNS Air Force 1 (canvas)
color- Orange Blaze/White/Orange Peel
Size- 11, 12 only 1 pair left in each size on hashwall
Price $19.99
318636 811
2ebd8v7.jpg

The manager just called me back and told me the guy who was supposed to be buying the sz 12 of the orange canvas's never picked them up, so he called meback and did a phone order. But they raised the price to $29.99. The manager said they were never $19.99. Oh well...$29.99 is still a steal IMO

My 2009's from Viejas were BGrade as well. The only flaw I could find was a glue spot on the toe. Interesting that one of my tags was marked with a C whilethe other had a B.

Originally Posted by Chadarini

99 percent of samples I see are 9. Its considered the most common size. The only shoe I know that comes in a different size is the prod2. It comes in a 9.5 cuz its prods size

well samples can really come in any size but they mostly come in a size 9. because its the most aplealing shoe size. womens is a 7. and kids can very. they dosometimes come in a size 13 but then they are Jordans. otherwise they might also be PEs.

BTW woodburn also has some HOF 6rings on has and some orlndo 7s left on has too. member they 30% off(not sure bout phone orders tho.)

try SEVIERVILLE or GULFPORT for leather black airmax2009 samples or VIEJAS for black/gold might still have a few left....kobe 4 is around mostly team colors $89.99

thanks guys for answering my question. by any chance, does any one know what are the colors of the kobe ivs that are floating around?

Has anybody seen the swingman remix in any color at an outlet? Nikefind didn't help at all. I think someone mentioned samples hit a few months ago but Ican`t remember.

viejas, kissimee, centralia has sz 9 smaller and sz 10.5 bigger in pippens.. i think viejas has kobe iv draft days but smaller szs and larger ones...60$

Here visiting Las Vegas, went to the outlet by the strip. Didn't have anything that looked interesting. But I have to commend the very nice staff. And they did say that they ship for phone orders.

I don't recall this being posted, but I saw this on slickdeals.net:

Foot Locker, Foot Action & Champs F&F 1/28-1/30 25% off
I am part of the marketing for Foot Locker and got these cards in the mail. Unfortunately Im not sure if they will be vaild as a scan. I will post them anyway, but for now enjoy the online codes

Foot Locker, FootAction and Champs sports is having a Friends & Family Sale 1/28-1/30 with 25% off:

Foot Locker: FFJA328C

Foot Action: FFJAV28C

Champs: FFJA628C

AGAIN NOTE: VALID ONLY 1/28-1/30

damn, these pippens from Viejas are C grades
I specifically asked twice, they said they were A grades
edit:

on related note I think C grade means nike bought them back (forget the correct term) from the vendor
it has a price sticker on the insole and plastic shoetree(?) like footlocker uses.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

edit:

on related note I think C grade means nike bought them back (forget the correct term) from the vendor
it has a price sticker on the insole and plastic shoetree(?) like footlocker uses.
you mean "RTV" or Return To Vendor....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what does it matter? reseller
smh.gif
smh.gif
damn...
C grade has nothing to do with RTV. If a shoe was sold at footlocker and RTV'd they wouldn't get marked C-grade as they were originally A-grades.  Although many shoes that are RTV'd are usually dirty/scuffed/floor models that had problems moving.

Back
Top Bottom