OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Damn looks like someone charged my card at jonhson creek without me knowing.

same here bro! Hit me up if you find something out pimp ...for now I disputed the charge
This is some shady %+%%. It wasn't even with the card I ordered the air max 1's with few days ago. I checked yesterday and I see a charge for 120 and I called them and spoke with a manager and she doesn't seem to have a record. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I suggest other people that ordered from them do the same. It's most likely a employee that took our orders in the past or just saved the card numbers.
damn....I was always worried about something like this when I placed orders from the outletsover the phone...legal action needs to be taken.

smh.gif
Can't say that I'm surprised...I haven't done a phone order before but I plan on using my paypal cardwhenever I do.

same here bro! Hit me up if you find something out pimp ...for now I disputed the charge
This is some shady %+%%. It wasn't even with the card I ordered the air max 1's with few days ago. I checked yesterday and I see a charge for 120 and I called them and spoke with a manager and she doesn't seem to have a record. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I suggest other people that ordered from them do the same. It's most likely a employee that took our orders in the past or just saved the card numbers.
I saw that on my statement (temp charge) as well but i'm assuming it has to do with my order from viejas. Possibly title store mistake? Itshould be ok. I'm going wait it out until my order comes and then see.... for the most part your cc company is there to protect you...a la courtesy creditsand so forth. Therefore, its better always to use your cc for purchases and not your debit card. Hope this helps...

Originally Posted by jgoods

I saw that on my statement (temp charge) as well but i'm assuming it has to do with my order from viejas. Possibly title store mistake? It should be ok. I'm going wait it out until my order comes and then see.... for the most part your cc company is there to protect you...a la courtesy credits and so forth. Therefore, its better always to use your cc for purchases and not your debit card. Hope this helps...
I thought of that because I did use the card for Viejas for the pippens but no shipping was charged. It was 120 even and I did get 2 pairs ofpippens for 59.99 but it wouldn't equal to that with or without shipping.

Woodbury as of 10 this morning had 1 more 12, a bunch of 11, 11.5. Then like 8,8.5,9

If u go there, they will match but you have to know which store

it came to 41.39 for the am1

Great deal. They had the pennys for 109.99

Hyperdunk team (looks like the USA pair that released 49.99 fsr

Crappy jordans

and on the hash wall for 20.00 they have the cp3 Jordan sandals

Ordering a size 12 right now for my boy from Woodbury, they're price matching too. Good luck to everyone still looking for them.

On a side note, my pairs from Sawgrass Mills are coming on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Always wondered, after you do a phone order what do they do with sheet of paper that they wrote your credit card info on?

my dudes, random question, i figured this is the best place to get it answered

i have a pair of converse highs DS (as stated in my sig) and i don't really want them. can i go to a champs or FL and ask them for store credit because idon't have the receipt. thanks in advance!

^I'd give it a shot. As long as no lables are on the box from another store. Shouldn't have a problem. Say you got them as a gift.

Quick Update!
Leesburg outlets has absolutely nothing cept the Maxims
indifferent.gif
for$80
nerd.gif
BTW,
How bout Dem Cowboys!?
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT! Just added MR. Niketalk to my blocked list! Best Decision Ive madeon NTALK.

The Boys beat the undefeated Saints at home and won their first playoff game in 13 seasons, yea How Bout Dem Cowboys?!?

Off to try and get some AM1's, I'll update y'all later...

Just left the South Chicago Outlet and the Goadomes and Foamdomes are both in FSR. The Goadomes are in Chocolate as well as Anthracite/Black for $89. TheFoamdomes are black and $130. I copped me a pair of the Foamdomes. Aside from that, I didn't see the 1/2 Cents as of yet. Everything else is the same asprevious updates.

Shady about those ghost charges from Johnson Creek. I never had a problem with any outlet phone order in the past, but hearing stories like this make me feelbetter about passing on phone orders lately, no matter what the savings is...

Hope u guys get that sorted.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Just left the South Chicago Outlet and the Goadomes and Foamdomes are both in FSR. The Goadomes are in Chocolate as well as Anthracite/Black for $89. The Foamdomes are black and $130. I copped me a pair of the Foamdomes. Aside from that, I didn't see the 1/2 Cents as of yet. Everything else is the same as previous updates.

I was there today too, around noon or so. Beat me to the update.

Back
Top Bottom