OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

koreaJ23, I got an extra size 9 coming in the AM1 QS that I don't need if you still need them.

Outlet price of course.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remeber when grapes hit outlets, funny times

Good times. Walked in my outlet who normally doesn't

I bought like 15 pairs and hooked nt'ers up.

smokin.gif

Regret not keeping a pair for myself.
smh.gif

ANYONE WITH THE AM1's, how they run in size? I know pattas run kind of big, but some run snug....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

smh.gif

ANYONE WITH THE AM1's, how they run in size? I know pattas run kind of big, but some run snug....
nerd.gif

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you saying grapes V's hit outlets back when it released like 4 years ago? or is there some other grapes i dont knowabout haha.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you saying grapes V's hit outlets back when it released like 4 years ago? or is there some other grapes i dont know about haha.

back in the day.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

koreaJ23, I got an extra size 9 coming in the AM1 QS that I don't need if you still need them.

Outlet price of course.

good looking out, PM sent. Oldsole good looking out too, let me know whats up. People who help me will def be taken care of.

I remember the grapes...

Made a killing on spots that weren't revealed here. I think I paid like $70 after discounts.

I think those paid for my vacation that summer, lol...

nerd.gif

They felt a little snug to me, I'd say half size up

If anyone knows of a size 11 for the $39 price, please hook it up
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Ordering a size 12 right now for my boy from Woodbury, they're price matching too. Good luck to everyone still looking for them.

On a side note, my pairs from Sawgrass Mills are coming on Tuesday.
pimp.gif
My man.
smokin.gif

Passing the info along, Footlocker stores are having clearance sales. I have been able to get some Jordan and Nike shirts(kobe too) for $2.99-$4.99, as well asJordan sweats(around 9.99) and jackets, as well as under armour cloth. Check out Footlockers near you for cheap clothes...

Angel

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you saying grapes V's hit outlets back when it released like 4 years ago? or is there some other grapes i dont know about haha.

back in the day.
back in the day, huh?

Went to the only outlet near me...(i just moved here)...and to my surprise found a few things....lots of samples. I mean a ton. But the Lebron VII low sampleswere a huge surprise....

Well, Las Vegas outlets has a FSR of the am1's for $69.99, and won't do price matching or too lazy to. Good Luck! I got a pair of Red Carpetsinstead...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Well, Las Vegas outlets has a FSR of the am1's for $69.99, and won't do price matching or too lazy to. Good Luck! I got a pair of Red Carpets instead...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

smh.gif

nerd.gif

white-grape-jordan-v-sneakers-stockroom.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Well, Las Vegas outlets has a FSR of the am1's for $69.99, and won't do price matching or too lazy to. Good Luck! I got a pair of Red Carpets instead...
nerd.gif

uhhh red carpets at the vegas outlets? price and size run?

Lol no RED CARPETS NOT AT THE OUTLET, sorry for the confusion. Just FL...
yo u were about to have this thread jump like 4-5 pages
roll.gif

Older heads still save and post old photos of past glory?

*We off that*

laugh.gif

j/j

Red Carpets are sitting at Sports Zone stores in D.C. and MD, even in kid sizes, in case any of my Washingtonians are wanting them...

MAD stuff on clearance as well. Clark Kent "Guccis" and other goodies in good sizes...

I went to Jersey Gardens today... let me tell you guys the Management over there is horrible... When I asked the cashier (who was this fat ignorant lazy *@**$)if she could price match she just kept giving me an attitude, she got upset when I asked to speak to the manager. The manager first said that to tell theVacaville outlet to give them a call, I called them on the spot and the Manager from Vacaville asked to speak to the manager from Jersey Gardens. He spoke tohim and then the manager from Jersey Gardens said yeah ok uh huh and clicked. He said that they do not have to honor the price from the other outlets its onlyif they want to.

It was a horrible experience, Im def gonna hit up Nike and complain about the employees

Back
Top Bottom