Official Jordan Brand Release Discussion thread....

Screenshot_20201218-000442_Chrome.jpg

Jordan 9 Classics. Set to not release...

Something rarely talked about on this board is the XXXs. Not a bad shoe but as we know the project was rushed (don’t remember why). Not many colorways and sort of limited. I don’t even remember who the designer was. My homeboy loves this shoe but I think they could have done better but not sure what I would’ve changed. What do you think?

Something rarely talked about on this board is the XXXs. Not a bad shoe but as we know the project was rushed (don’t remember why). Not many colorways and sort of limited. I don’t even remember who the designer was. My homeboy loves this shoe but I think they could have done better but not sure what I would’ve changed. What do you think?
The XXX isn't talked about for the simple fact that it's a derivative of a derivative, personal tastes notwithstanding. No release commemorating the 30th anniversary of the line in 2015 should have leftover, smudgy concepts from 2013 making their way to the final design phase.

IMO, the gym red XXX's are underrated.
I also feel when theres no significant design in the middle of the shoe with no supporting surrounding design to it, it doesn't become popular or intriguing.. I overall feel that way about the 30's and the 29's.
Screenshot_20201222-004009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-004048_Chrome.jpg

20201222_004723.jpg

The XXX isn't talked about for the simple fact that it's a derivative of a derivative, personal tastes notwithstanding. No release commemorating the 30th anniversary of the line in 2015 should have leftover, smudgy concepts from 2013 making their way to the final design phase.
This. They were pretty much the 29+. Same type of upper, similar sole/midsole. In addition, I don't remember them being durable but I could be mistaken.

JB still riding the hype as much as possible.
But I actually like these. Off-white with no holes.

20201228_134303.jpg

Air Jordan 5 Retro Low "Chinese New Year"
Release Date:
01/23/2021
Color: Sail/Chile Red/Opti Yellow/Pearl White
Style #: DD2240-100
Price: $215

Back
Top Bottom