OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike Air Jordan IV - Toro Bravo - 308497-603 - £135  - 6th July

UK date.

Last edited:
and uk dates are normally always the same as the us dates.. so i wouldnt be surprised if its releasing then for you guys then too.

Last edited:
It's just End's release calendar. It shuffles around more than Modern Notoriety's sources. It's had 2-3 different dates for all the Lebron X EXT's so far, has playoff 8's for 6/15 (and black tongue FR 5's for 9/14) and has had multiple other incorrect JB release dates in the past....but that's the usual with Ends release calendar. It isn't likely any Jordan is unexpectedly going to release in Europe on a calendar date before the US date. Confirmed RD is 7/13.

4's my favorite pair...red's my favorite color....and these hella clean! must cop fasho :smokin

It's just End's release calendar. It shuffles around more than Modern Notoriety's sources. It's had 2-3 different dates for all the Lebron X EXT's so far, has playoff 8's for 6/15 (and black tongue FR 5's for 9/14) and has had multiple other incorrect JB release dates in the past....but that's the usual with Ends release calendar. It isn't likely any Jordan is unexpectedly going to release in Europe on a calendar date before the US date. Confirmed RD is 7/13.
tthey have the playoff 8s date for next weekend.. thats the only place ive saw with that date (same as grape 5s).. i checked nikestoreeurope twitter and they tweet to someone that the playoff 8s WILL release here next weekend..so end clothing is right on that one anyway.

Extremely excited and looking forward to these. Will buy 2, sucker for red kicks. Should be easy to grab.

anyone have more info on this release? full blown GR? good chance for everyone to cop?

i need these BAD

Just got mine today and they are BEAUTIFUL lol cant wait to wear em.
smokin.gif

Where did you get yours from and how much

View media item 442638

Last edited:
just love the material on these can't wait to beat em up and crease em up w/ spenco insoles of course :lol:

Last edited:
tthey have the playoff 8s date for next weekend.. thats the only place ive saw with that date (same as grape 5s).. i checked nikestoreeurope twitter and they tweet to someone that the playoff 8s WILL release here next weekend..so end clothing is right on that one anyway.

They have the playoff 8's release for the date I posted in my post. It's wrong, along with 7/6 for this shoe. We all know the End calendar and how it works. We all know the website. Nothing new on NT. Americans on this website probably get 75% of their online releases.

Last edited:
i cant wait for these to drop. I come home for vacation the week afterwards and these will probably be the first shoe I throw on my feet.

If the Shadow 1s are in fact releasing later than was originally planned then I am grabbing these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom