OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm old school. I make the money in my house and make sure my kids and my fiancé are doing just fine. My girl knows the deal she just thinks its crazy that dudes go through what they go through for shoes. She thought it was a female thing. That said, I buy my stuff and that's that. I'm a grown man and act like one too. That means I have no reason to hide what I work to pay for and no reason to fear anyone other than the big man upstairs.

Keep reaching

:pimp:

^^^^Have a kid. That will really prevent you from buying shoes that often. Or at least it helps a tad for the people that got money like that.

I'm old school. I make the money in my house and make sure my kids and my fiancé are doing just fine. My girl knows the deal she just thinks its crazy that dudes go through what they go through for shoes. She thought it was a female thing. That said, I buy my stuff and that's that. I'm a grown man and act like one too. That means I have no reason to hide what I work to pay for and no reason to fear anyone other than the big man upstairs.

Keep reaching
Your girl dont work? If so, then what room does she have to complain?

You can grab your sack with your grown man rhetoric. A grown man knows how to communicate with their wife when it comes to spending. It's a double edge sword, marriage will end if A. you're imposing your "grown man" on the relationship or B. Buying whatever you want without speaking to your wife/husband.

Keep being pompous.

Keep reaching

You guys are way too serious. I think the funniest thing about this whole obsession we have is seeing other people's reactions to it. My 9 and 6 year olds give me grief whenever another package comes to the door,"ANOTHER pair of shoes Daddy?!" My 9 going on 29 year old told me I have a problem :rofl:As far as my wife goes, the only thing that bothers her about the hobby is that due to her luck she now has to ride shotgun with me on the releases. On release saturday, the alarm goes off, and we assume the positions.

Keep reaching
Your girl dont work? If so, then what room does she have to complain?

You can grab your sack with your grown man rhetoric. A grown man knows how to communicate with their wife when it comes to spending. It's a double edge sword, marriage will end if A. you're imposing your "grown man" on the relationship or B. Buying whatever you want without speaking to your wife/husband.

Keep being pompous.

there you go reaching again. who says she doesnt work and whats your definition of my "grown man?" you dont know me from a pimp on the corner so dont assume you do.
as firmly stated, i spend my money where i feel fit. she doesnt always like it but i certainly will not be hiding or stashing my stuff at alternate locations just to keep secrets from my significant other.

Keep reaching

You guys are way too serious. I think the funniest thing about this whole obsession we have is seeing other people's reactions to it. My 9 and 6 year olds give me grief whenever another package comes to the door,"ANOTHER pair of shoes Daddy?!" My 9 going on 29 year old told me I have a problem :rofl:As far as my wife goes, the only thing that bothers her about the hobby is that due to her luck she now has to ride shotgun with me on the releases. On release saturday, the alarm goes off, and we assume the positions.

not sure why you quoted me on this. it was a direct reply to a poor statement. you havent been talking about how you have stash houses or secret compartments where your shoes reside so that you can have secrets from your wife. secrets from wife is never a good thing.

roll.gif

At home
woman+grabs+man.jpg

Niketalk support group
Men_Praying.jpg
Bruh this **** had me ROLLIN

I have a limit of 1 pair per month.becuase my closet is already full. Lol. You all know its not gonna happen.gf always pissed everytime she comes home and find 1-2 box a week.. Lol..

Only on Niketalk do dudes feel the need to lecture people on their financial and domestic situation and choices. Cop the shoes or don't cop them, simple as that. More moral dilemmas and drama than the Bad Girls Club up in this *****. :lol:

Last edited:
there you go reaching again. who says she doesnt work and whats your definition of my "grown man?" you dont know me from a pimp on the corner so dont assume you do.
as firmly stated, i spend my money where i feel fit. she doesnt always like it but i certainly will not be hiding or stashing my stuff at alternate locations just to keep secrets from my significant other.
not sure why you quoted me on this. it was a direct reply to a poor statement. you havent been talking about how you have stash houses or secret compartments where your shoes reside so that you can have secrets from your wife. secrets from wife is never a good thing.
You said "I make the money in the house" which implies that you're the only one working.

And my first statement was only directed at the co-signers who I'm almost certain are single and lonely. I know you have kids so I assume you're with someone.

Agree to disagree? Cool. I really like you as a mod and if I ever move and need a friend, you're gonna be him so, apologies and I love you.

Agree with you wholeheartedly sir. You should never keep things from your wife.....ESPECIALLY something as innocuous as sneakers. At the end of the day we're talking about shoes.

Last edited:
But do any of ur wives/girls stalk NT for ur posts?
If they do that I think they have some major issues upstairs. That's just psycho ****!

My gf will take a look if I tell her to check out a shoe I want or something, that's about it.

Edit: On a side note, I keep getting excited everytime I hear the UPS truck even though I KNOW my shoes won't be here until Friday.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Loving all the advice being dished out by the wanna be Dr Phils. Personally I just shared my story cos it sounds like alot of people on here are in the same situation. To those hard guys that are the man in the house.... awesome. Good on you. As far as the relationship advice, good for you that your in such a happy place that you feel people are actually going to take your relationship advice on a sneaker forum. Everyone's situation is different, unless you have time to sit down on a couch and listen to everyones full story and they're open to wanting advice from you, maybe we should just get back to the shoes before it turns into a marriage counselling thread.

Last edited:
Def a beautiful sneaker and very comfortable. My first 4s. Debating now on whether to get the others coming out later on.

My tracking number still hasn't updated. It said shipping label created and expect to deliver by Wednesday. But it's still shows only the label was created.

Keep reaching
Exactly 

Thats what i ended my last post with ... as long as your relationship is healthy and happy and you take care of the priorities FIRST ... Im not hiding it cuz she gonna see it anyway i do wanna spare the same ole convo over n over. Like your fiance my gf doesnt understand the hype and hysteria behind RD. 

Anyways we've been on this for a while now and we all got the idea. It was good for some of us to come together and share those experiences of when we get that talk 
laugh.gif
 back to the Toro 4s 

The things you see on NT :lol: you never know what you're gonna see in one of these threads

Last edited:
Grabbing a pair in store for an NTer made me real jealous that I gotta wait a whole week for mine. Aint no way im waiting to rock em when I get em

Cant wait to receive mine on Friday, then it's on to the 3's, 4's, and 5's next month.

Feels like I'm going to be the last person to get these because my Jimmy Jazz order doesn't get to my hands till next Tuesday.
I live Hawaii btw. smh

Back
Top Bottom