Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

First time trying with FInishline........looks like it will be my last lol.  Got to the checkout page, check out and then it tells me my gift card has a zero balance.....I wasn't using a gift card........
Welcome to FNL HELL....
devil.gif

its crazy how different the online and in-store shopping experience was for these. Judging from your posts, these had some degree of difficulty copping online.

Got my Order Confirmation from Oneness as well! Good luck to those out there still trying! Pretty excited, these will be my first 4's 
nthat.gif

well got all the way to placing my order on FNL then i got the gift card message or an error problem. Look at my bank account, I get charged 4 times. On hold now but i feel like this will take even longer

Just got conf from bounce, anyone have any experience with them?
Ordered from them various times.

They will come via USPS.  I've personally never been hit w/ a customs charge, but the amount was always under $200 USD.

Took about a week to get to the Midwest.

Legit as can be, they just tend to oversell @ times.  If you  got confirmation though, you should be good.

In and out at my local Finishline. Dude tried to give ish about using my $20 off Winners Circle coupon. I told him naw brah run it... $180 out the door.

well got all the way to placing my order on FNL then i got the gift card message or an error problem. Look at my bank account, I get charged 4 times. On hold now but i feel like this will take even longer
Had the same issue.  What I did is when it prompts you to enter a different method of payment, enter it again.  Worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom