Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Can't believe I went 0-5 for raffles on these haha,seems like there are a lot of pairs to go around.Anybody on Staten Island know if these are sitting at the mall???Hopefully tomorrow I can pick up a pair or two.

Bay Area stores cleaned out?

Looking for a size 10.5. Let me know any malls in the East Bay or South Bay that still have em.

One of the more easier copps in a while. Call your local stores and ask about the pickup window to get those unclaimed pairs for those still on the hunt.
Columbia's, French Blue's, and B/red Low's were all easier than this. What's your definition of "a while"?

Looks like I'll be on the lookout for that restock. Need a second pair of these!

Good thing I just got the FNL shipment email for my only pair for now.

mean.gif
I took that pic like 2hrs ago, they gone? 

i'm not following this release too closely but these seem to have less overall interest than oreo 5s and even fear 4s which seems weird to me. these are much much better imo

Oreos 5s were a Black Friday release. Fear 4s were limited. So of course both of those generated more interest

Last edited:
I much prefer the fear. The block of white/speackles on the midsole, especially on the inside is too much imo

Back
Top Bottom