Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

You guys know any stores, small shops/boutiques in the Midwest, South, or East Coast taking phone orders since they have stock sitting because of the weather. Looking for that 10.5.

They still have Oreo stock at HOH on 34th in NYC. Sizes too.

In unrelated news, they got a restock on the Retro 10 Bulls too.

They still have Oreo stock at HOH on 34th in NYC. Sizes too.

In unrelated news, they got a restock on the Retro 10 Bulls too.

Must be nice living in the NYC Metro area. Big events, exclusive releases, more available stock and restock upon restocks.
SF/Bay Area is all dried up.

Must be nice living in the NYC Metro area. Big events, exclusive releases, more available stock and restock upon restocks.
SF/Bay Area is all dried up.[/quote

AS weekend was crazy. They released a ton of stuff and restocked some releases too. Copped restocked Infared 6s for retail. A lot of dirty bred 13s and grey toes sitting on shelves too. The Oreos are dope and even tho they are sitting right now, they'll be reselling for $350 by the end of summer.

SF/Bay Area is all dried up.[/quote

AS weekend was crazy. They released a ton of stuff and restocked some releases too. Copped restocked Infared 6s for retail. A lot of dirty bred 13s and grey toes sitting on shelves too. The Oreos are dope and even tho they are sitting right now, they'll be reselling for $350 by the end of summer.
No , not this summer, next summer

Sold out, but I still got 3 pairs with ease.

Nike's price jump and producing of more pairs has deterred the resellers and I love it.

mean.gif

mad.gif

I knew this was coming!

still waiting for someone to wear Jordan 10 Bulls w/ Lady Lib's on the other foot!

UGH!

I walked into DTLR in DC and they had full sizes available today and yesterday. they said due to the snow people didnt pick these up. call around and get them while you can.

Good looks.. I want another pair..I'll be calling around in the am

Back
Top Bottom