Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Just thought I let niketalk family know that I had the opportunity to double up on Oreo 4s. Stuck out release day morning, and picked up a GS size for my girl. Later on that day, my homie was able to get a pair for me through another source. Paid only 15 dollars over retail which was nice. I was so intrigued and in love with the quality on my size 9.5 and the GS size that I was feeling the urge to cop another pair to rock and stock. Luckily, the next morning I called my local FTA, and they had a size 9 and a 10 left, so I ended up getting the 9 since these ran a little bit bigger IMHO. Love these shoes though, and these are my first pairs of retro 4s. Hopefully I will pick up more 4s later this year. The next 4s I want to get are some toro 4s. Those are fire!!!!!! Have a great day niketalk fam!
Just playing with u bud.

These are my first pair of 4's and I got them in a size 8 (my usual size) but they fit a little loose should I double sock or send them back and get a size 7.5?

These are my first pair of 4's and I got them in a size 8 (my usual size) but they fit a little loose should I double sock or send them back and get a size 7.5?
it depends. are you okay with doublesocking? if the looseness really bothers you, you should get a 7.5 imo

View media item 1420143Oh, & for those that are concerned about creasing, here's a closeup of my toebox after 2 wears. One to the mall & dinner for about 5 hours and one to work for about 10 hours. Definitely some creasing and I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Just thought I let niketalk family know that I had the opportunity to double up on Oreo 4s. Stuck out release day morning, and picked up a GS size for my girl. Later on that day, my homie was able to get a pair for me through another source. Paid only 15 dollars over retail which was nice. I was so intrigued and in love with the quality on my size 9.5 and the GS size that I was feeling the urge to cop another pair to rock and stock. Luckily, the next morning I called my local FTA, and they had a size 9 and a 10 left, so I ended up getting the 9 since these ran a little bit bigger IMHO. Love these shoes though, and these are my first pairs of retro 4s. Hopefully I will pick up more 4s later this year. The next 4s I want to get are some toro 4s. Those are fire!!!!!! Have a great day niketalk fam!

Just playing with u bud.
LoL.... I love the forums

Has anyone every rocked kicks with the sneaker shields?? If so how does it feel? They look uncomfortable...

Has anyone every rocked kicks with the sneaker shields?? If so how does it feel? They look uncomfortable...
ive used the very first one they came out with and also the new universal ones they added to their lineup. the originals are pinkytoe killers.

the new ones they have are universal. much softer, and there is a notch cut out already so your pinkytoe area doesnt get murdered.

i use them in alotta my kicks. if you install them right, you can hardly feel them. very comfortable IMO. advice is if you get your shoes super TTS and super snug, you might feel slightly uncomfortable with the sneakershields in there. I always go .5 size up if i know im gonna use sneakershields on a certain kick.

Finally got em hand and I am a little angry, the quality is so much better than the crap JB been pumping over the last few yrs.  Glad I decided to cop. 

Is package from fnl requires my signature?

This is my 1st time from fnl.

My 4 oreo was out for delivery yesterday, then back to facility.

Just sold my second DS pair of black cement 4's cause of paint cracking on the one's I'm wearing. So hopefully I don't run into this problem with the Oreo's.

I wore mine yesterday to see how they felt, and compared to my WC IV's, and red suedes, the cut on these at the front is wider than what I expected.  They felt good, but Jordan once again with the inconsistency.  Maybe it's just me, but just a personal observation

Is package from fnl requires my signature?

This is my 1st time from fnl.

My 4 oreo was out for delivery yesterday, then back to facility.

You should sign up for UPS my choice that way you can re route the package to a UPS store.

Finally got em hand and I am a little angry, the quality is so much better than the crap JB been pumping over the last few yrs.  Glad I decided to cop. 
I know exactly how you feel! I compared to some of my older retros and it just makes you not even want to wear them.

does anyone know why finishline.com is having a timer count down display?? was/is there a big restock happening right now lol??

Back
Top Bottom