Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Actual fake non authorized pairs?

Remastered would mean they released before.

Thanksfully those mocassin fakes havent.

I made some in 5th grade. Look jus a lil less fake then those ugly things. And mine were outta paper hahaha

The IVs are one of my favorite jordans. I just hate the fact they don't last long due to the soles. When I saw HS' homage to them, I had to buy them regardless the price. All I can say is, if you're complaining about JB quality do yourself a favor and cop the HS MIP-10s. Quality and material are :smokin :x
The hate is strong in here. We talking shoes fellas. Not that serious

Last edited:
Actual fake non authorized pairs?

Remastered would mean they released before.

Thanksfully those mocassin fakes havent.

I made some in 5th grade. Look jus a lil less fake then those ugly things. And mine were outta paper hahaha
THIS x 10000000000000.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son came in with the mean stunt

The IVs are one of my favorite jordans. I just hate the fact they don't last long due to the soles. When I saw HS' homage to them, I had to buy them regardless the price. All I can say is, if you're complaining about JB quality do yourself a favor and cop the HS MIP-10s. Quality and material are
smokin.gif
sick.gif

The hate is strong in here. We talking shoes fellas. Not that serious
Have not seen much complaints in this thread. Only a lot of people saying they need to double. 

Expand on the "don't last long due to the soles" paint cracking you mean? If this is what your talking about yeah thats a given with Jordans, I feel you on that. 

What you call paying homage I call downright stealing lol..

Joints is ugly IMO dont really care how much they were... I wear high end sneakers but would never touch those. 

Last edited:
Finally got all my pairs in. I didn't know how my feet would fit in 4's so I ordered two pairs in sizes I normally wear for other shoes and another two pairs .5 up. I'm glad I got the .5 up because they felt a lot better especially since I have wide feet. Now I got to go trade the other two pairs for .5 up or hopefully there's a restock and I get the sizes I want and return the others.

Have not seen much complaints in this thread. Only a lot of people saying they need to double. 

Expand on the "don't last long due to the soles" paint cracking you mean? If this is what your talking about yeah thats a given with Jordans, I feel you on that. 

What you call paying homage I call downright stealing lol..

Joints is ugly IMO dont really care how much they were... I wear high end sneakers but would never touch those. 

I'm into things that age and are crafted well, with the use of quality material. Most high end shoes only meet two out of the three. To each their own. I didn't mean to "stunt". Since this is a remastered IV thread I Just wanted to share detailed pics of the hated Hender Schemes. All the quality talk, I thought I'd share the quality on the HS, I had too much time today due to being snowed in. Got to love NT with the responses. Looking at your SN, I can tell you're full of yourself.

Last edited:
I'm into things that age and are crafted well, with the use of quality material. Most high end shoes only meet two out of the three. To each their own. I didn't mean to "stunt". Since this is a remastered IV thread I Just wanted to share detailed pics of the hated Hender Schemes. All the quality talk, I thought I'd share the quality on the HS, I had too much time today due to being snowed in. Got to love NT with the responses. Looking at your SN, I can tell you're full of yourself.
Nothing against you...

But you came into a Jordan thread posting shoes that look like Jordans but are not.

Lol what you think was gonna happen? Again nothing against you man.

Nothing against you...

But you came into a Jordan thread posting shoes that look like Jordans but are not.

Lol what you think was gonna happen? Again nothing against you man.
True, I thought the NT famb would appreciate it but I guess not. People don't understand the concept of paying homage rather than just plainly ripping off. Here's Haven's interview with the man himself: http://havenshop.ca/intel/hender-scheme-a-conversation-with-ryo-kashiwazaki/

H: One of Hender Scheme’s most popular series, the Manual Industrial Products, was launched not long after the brand’s creation. How did this concept come about?

RK: Our homage line aims to focus on the production processes of recreating those designs. We perceive the meaning of sneakers as manufactured products, but Hender Scheme purposely (dares to) makes the same looking sneakers with a different production process using handmade techniques. The idea for our design is to show the differences in appearances when produced by different means.

Sneakers are originally made as manufactured products, but when crafted by means of Hender Scheme’s handmade production techniques they are given distinctiveness. The individuality of each craftsman’s engagement in different stages creates an expression in each leather product – making them unique and unlike anything produced from mass manufactured products.

With this design approach going against people’s notion of discarding sneakers when they become old, we have expressed the essence of ‘aging leather’ using tanned cowhide. By utilizing vegetable tanning on cowhide, wearing out a pair of sneakers develops its own style and is a way to enjoy the characteristics of leather. Exchanging soles is possible, so you’d be able to wear the same pair for a long while.

H: Is there a reason you chose these particular models of shoes to recreate and not others?

RK: In order to showcase and focus on the visual variations from different production means without difficulty, we chose well-known and popular models.

Last edited:
Just peeped this on Sneakernews...The Oreo IV's are rumored to re-release in 2015.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/06/04/air-jordan-4-oreo-releasing-2015/

I hate the term "grail" as it's used in the sneaker community, but this is without a doubt, one of my grails. Slander of this shoe will not be tolerated.

Photo of sample:

PLEASE, JB...MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

**UPDATES**

Information courtesy of BaltimoreSneakShow via NTer Gordonson...

These are no longer rumored...These are now Confirmed (probably old news to most).

Release day is February 21, 2015

The official colorway is Black/Tech-Grey/Black

Retail price is $190. Stop your complaining...You all knew there was going to be a price hike on the new "Remastered" Retro Jordans. They've been saying an approximate 15% increase on the retail price for months...$190 is right about at that mark.

We are all on the clock...
These are one of the best J's out there for te simple fact 4s are the best hahahaha retaili in the uk is 139 .99 

Its probably worth it to actually go to some stores instead of calling around if you know the employees are funny acting.

This^^^

Was in footlocker yesterday. The girl was trying on some shoes and one of the employees was helpin her, I grab the shoebox that i thought had the shoes she was getting, it was another open box just laying out. The chick that works there says "ah no that's mine, I got hers over here". I look it's some new Lebron 12 double helix joints. And only ONE in the box. Im scratchin my head like "this is yours.... Laying out in the open and you're on shift???" She basically went in the back and pulled her size and left it layin out like someone tried it on, probably threw the other shoe up in the display. These people probably are the resellers everyone is trying to figure out how to beat. They are working at footlocker or they got their girl working there. When you hear people say they got "connections" or a "hook up" what u think it is? Some Nike insider rep??? Nope it's some kid workin at a retail store

Damn, Homie bought those Hender Scheme Manual Industrial Jordan's

#BALLER  #BLOWINMONEYINTHEAIR

Did these not get the blue stamp you typically see in Jordan boxes? I'm just wondering because I noticed the gold QC sticker on the inside of my box but I don't see any blue stamps.

Last edited:
Did these not get the blue stamp you typically see in Jordan boxes? I'm just wondering because I noticed the gold QC sticker on the inside of my box but I don't see any blue stamps.
Your good, mine doesn't have stamp inside the box just an QC 10 sticker on the bottom of box

Quick questions how are these for walking around for more than 3 hours.

Ive been wearing mine all this week and thy they're not that comfortable. Just a step down from my infrared 6s as far as comfort. My feet feel tired. Maybe it's the way I have them laced (I don't tie my shoes) that make me feel tired but the leather is on point. Cant complain about the materials nor the quality.

Just a heads up, but some champs in houston are getting/ have gotten a restock the past day or two.

Back
Top Bottom