Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Had these back in high school... Completely forgot about them on release day. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch them locally. Left a lot of stuff at my moms when I moved out and my younger brother got ahold of my stuff, idk if he sold them or wore them out but they're no where to be found.

One of my most worn in the last two months and FIRST shoe in years I wore out of store on release day

I call these my every-days, rain or sunshine, no matter the outfit I'll throw them on. Only thing that's been bugging me is that my pair seems kinda "puffy". I'm sure being a size 14 doesn't help. Don't know how else to explain it. Not a big deal or anything, but my other 4s seemed to have a narrower feel. Maybe it's the remastered leather. All my others are "suede". I think these look way better laced up tight, not loosely. But for the most part I'm a happy customer:the shoes look very very clean still and besides one small crease look near deadstock.

Last edited:
do these come in size 7 men's? I can only find 7y on ebay but I dont like the look of the GS version :smh: unless Im looking at the wrong shoe?? lol

^^^They do but good luck finding at a decent price at this point.

I dont like the GS pair either, but they usually dont sell 7 at the US retailers, unless you can catch NDC before all the automatic cart services. Your only hope now is Fleebay.

Last edited:
Are these going up in value or just plateaud and leveled off I haven't seen any price increase in a while does anyone have number that were produced

Hello NT! New here and officially apart of the Oreo family. Got a pair about two weeks ago from a friends freind.
Just wanna make sure I got a real pair can someone lc these for me.
thanks!
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

No signs of cracking on mine yet. Worn them a ton of times to work and they haven't even creased at all. Which is strange considering these are Jordans. The quality is perfect on these.

Yeah I've worn mine at least 20 occasions by now and no wear at all. They look brand new with no creasing or any paint issues.

Back
Top Bottom