Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

So what's the best way to tell if you got fakes or the real thing? I watched the video with the Radio lookin dude and you could barely even tell the difference besides the texture of the leather

Also what's up with the perforations on some pairs looking gray on the inside

My legend blue IV AKA Columbia are already cracking like crazy
mean.gif
Mine still look ds worn 20 times 

For the members with little ones, finish line has the ps sizes on sale for 60 (20 below retail). I got a pair for each of my boys as these should be tanks and have no white in them. I lined up a ds pair for myself for 180 I have to get tomorrow. I can't believe how much these have gone down in value to be able to get them for 20 below retail after tax. Since these were a wanted shoe, I am really wondering if this is the start of a depreciation in value of Jordan retros (obviously some will hold their value, but overall ).

Last edited:
For the members with little ones, finish line has the ps sizes on sale for 60 (20 below retail). I got a pair for each of my boys as these should be tanks and have no white in them. I lined up a ds pair for myself for 180 I have to get tomorrow. I can't believe how much these have gone down in value to them 20 below retail after tax. Since these were a wanted shoes, I am really wondering if this is the start of a depreciation in value of Jordan retros (obviously some will hold their value, but overall ).

thanks for the heads up dude... that $7 shipping sucks tho. Gonna go to the store and see if they can make some moves for me. I know its minor but for some reason, $42 feels so much better than $50 for me after fees.
I need to slide up to the store anyways to check out some stuff.

and yea man, its crazy but def common now for the GR jordans to hover around retail for forever. only the super limited stuff appreciates quickly in value these days.

For the members with little ones, finish line has the ps sizes on sale for 60 (20 below retail). I got a pair for each of my boys as these should be tanks and have no white in them. I lined up a ds pair for myself for 180 I have to get tomorrow. I can't believe how much these have gone down in value to them 20 below retail after tax. Since these were a wanted shoes, I am really wondering if this is the start of a depreciation in value of Jordan retros (obviously some will hold their value, but overall ).
I really think these will go back up in value in a few years. They're super underrated

thanks I just carted a 2y for my big foot 7 year old daughter.....

I just looked on ebay for my size and i would be lucky to find my size for retail... the best ive seen is 230-240 not including shipping :x

I just looked on ebay for my size and i would be lucky to find my size for retail... the best ive seen is 230-240 not including shipping :x

:lol: you have to look over time not just pop in and get that desired price.

thanks for the heads up dude... that $7 shipping sucks tho. Gonna go to the store and see if they can make some moves for me. I know its minor but for some reason, $42 feels so much better than $50 for me after fees.

and yea man, its crazy but def common now for the GR jordans to hover around retail for forever. only the super limited stuff appreciates quickly in value these days.
For the members with little ones, finish line has the ps sizes on sale for 60 (20 below retail).

Yes it does suck, I was hit with 9 and change since I had 2 pairs. I was able to use a 10 dollar off code though, so it negated the shipping charge. Damn tax too with finish line :frown:

For the members with little ones, finish line has the ps sizes on sale for 60 (20 below retail).

Yes it does suck, I was hit with 9 and change since I had 2 pairs. I was able to use a 10 dollar off code though, so it negated the shipping charge. Damn tax too with finish line :frown:

Would have been a diff story if I had that coupon :lol:

I got mine for $190 including shipping last week. Mine aren't DS though, dude had worn them twice. I didn't mind though because I'm wearing them anyway, two extra wears isn't gonna hurt anything

Back
Top Bottom