Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Have they released the price point yet? Or do they think making us wait will soften the blow like when they tried a $20 price increase with no quality upgrade? :rofl:

Columbia IVs are retailing for $200, so that's pretty much what you can expect for all "remastered" retros..

Damn :smh:

I want two pairs of those but at $200 each, it's hard to justify even 1

Also release date is Spring. Is that Jan/Feb/March or April/May/June?

Last edited:
i think spring is Jan.-Mar. for nike but i want at least 4 retros of the spring line up and we don't even know about the rest of the year 
mean.gif

i think spring is Jan.-Mar. for nike but i want at least 4 retros of the spring line up and we don't even know about the rest of the year :smh:

That's why I asked. Cuz I am feeling the same way :/

And with $200 kicks I have to be way more selective. Oreo and Columbias only. I have to stick to it

Why I am getting into NSW and NSW retroes.

Last edited:
i think spring is Jan.-Mar. for nike but i want at least 4 retros of the spring line up and we don't even know about the rest of the year :smh:

it could very possibly be the first or second release of the year like the white cements in 2012

between the double cops of the oreos and cool grey 4s, 2015 already looking hefty on the pockets

Quality looks good, but will most likely pass. Never was really a fan of the no netting IV's. Preferred the 89's. The only thing is quality is so bad on 89's, these would tempt me.

Leather on those '89 iDs might make me **** around and order a pair :smh:

Please, don't tell me that the quality on the SC Trainer iDs are good too :lol:

Last edited:
Leather on those 4's looks good... way too good compared to recent pics of the 7's.... fakes 7's prolly

Back
Top Bottom