Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

If it wasn't for an email from Finish Line, I would have almost forgotten that these were coming out. We'll see how the weekend goes out here.

Did I miss something? Wat did u win actually?
Why do you want to know? Anything I've won probably doesn't live up to your 1/1 standards [emoji]128514[/emoji] Not sure why you're on a general release thread. I'm sure there's a Brooklyn Zoo 1 thread around here somewhere for you. Don't want to be harsh but saying what you're saying probably doesn't sit right with 99% of the people on here because 99% of the people are on here are stoked for these Oreo's to release.

I agree but 20yrs of jordan was Enuff 4 me . I got a cousin told me I'm Falling off cuz I dnt wear jordan but u 30 n line wit kids and their parents, who falling off? U supported jordan an his brand all ur life why u gotta go thru hell to purchase, reward the consumer . Gud shoe thou gud luck yall

I agree but 20yrs of jordan was Enuff 4 me . I got a cousin told me I'm Falling off cuz I dnt wear jordan but u 30 n line wit kids and their parents, who falling off? U supported jordan an his brand all ur life why u gotta go thru hell to purchase, reward the consumer . Gud shoe thou gud luck yall
Ok, I get that then if you got tired of the game. I know a lot of guys that have. For some people it's just time to call it quits. If there's enough passion in it though then standing with the kids and their parents is worth it. To each there own. Thanks for the good luck wishes [emoji]128588[/emoji]

U right I haven't bought a pair or jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pa
U are right I haven't bought pair of jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pay wen store received shipment and shoes had LS releases. Kids n teens tell me I'm lying bout prepay. These new guys.07 my reign on jordan ended

the heck you havent bought a jordan since 07 damn near a whole decade and you just decided todaywas the day you would come and complain? :lol:

Last edited:
U right I haven't bought a pair or jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pa
U are right I haven't bought pair of jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pay wen store received shipment and shoes had LS releases. Kids n teens tell me I'm lying bout prepay. These new guys.07 my reign on jordan ended

the heck you havent bought a jordan since 07 damn near a whole decade and you just decided todaywas the day you would come and complain? :lol:

Feels like he's just trolling to be honest.

Yea for myself but I'm 9 9,5 so I strike out early n often but I've had lot luck wit my son n wife. I happy long as people wear the shoes

People from other countries shouldn't be able to speak English better than you b

^  
roll.gif
     why that make me laugh so hard doe 

People from other countries shouldn't be able to speak English better than you b

:rofl:

Supply outweighs the demand on these...everyone should be able to eat without stressing too much.

Hype in my area is non existent, there will be pears sitting here in the dmv

Same here in Cleveland. I see people sweating and these will guaranteed sit here. Literally no hype here.

jordan-laugh.gif

Ill be in LA on Saturday I need these anybody got some FCFS spots or mom and pops close to LAX anyone if any leads please PM

Thanks

I hope the demand isn't there for these.

This weather might have me online Saturday morning. Stores were closed or closed early on Tuesday for my raffle locations and I was procrastinating. If I care enough I will go to a FCFS spot before the gym like I did for the Legend Blues.

I hope the demand isn't there for these.

This weather might have me online Saturday morning. Stores were closed or closed early on Tuesday for my raffle locations and I was procrastinating. If I care enough I will go to a FCFS spot before the gym like I did for the Legend Blues.

I'm thinking they should be easy since it's not a crazy color.

this and that price and the kids dont like 4's correction 4's with no net lmao 

i know there not suppose to have a net btw

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Florin- 4a0c11bc0d

Southland- 60aa40ef37

Eastridge- 82C038739C

Hiltop Upstairs- 1BF8F2BDB1

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 
Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 
Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Topanga- 9E51654AA3

[table][tr][td]Torrance - 30BDB3395F[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Burbank - BA42CF1564[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyler Mall - CE9936CCB4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Santa Anita - 7A1DBB312C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moreno Valley - F40DFFAF0A[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Covina - 1646383E2C[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glendale - 94CA875C1B[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]mperial HWY - FF506B8B0F[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carson Mall - 5F246D2465[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lakewood - E5593692BC[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Del Amo - B9A7ACD3DF[/td][/tr][tr][td]Northridge - 6A26B64080[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]Monclair Mall - 497DCDF3FA[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

deerbrook 0368B1C10C
greenspoint 20202E2A70

Galleria- E0C9DA26D6

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22
updated.

My local does raffle through Thursday.  Just cant find their code :frown:

Just tried one of those codes though and yeah, its over online at those places. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea but you have to use a different name and another comp with a new set of IP's. They disqualify multiple entries on the same IP.

:lol: No wonder why I never win. I just enter as many raffles that I'm willing to drive to with the same account. Gotta start paying attention to the rules.

Hype in my area is non existent, there will be pears sitting here in the dmv

I haven't had any good luck with online releases since '88s. :smh:

I'm thinking they should be easy since it's not a crazy color.

Its mind blowing crazy colors = instant sellout. I would think it would be opposite

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom