Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

there good long investment on my feet protecting me from the elements 
tongue.gif
Haha too true, especially with this leather. No nasty blisters 
laugh.gif

5 min in NDC waiting line, then easy checkout.  FNL still on splash screen!  Was surprised to even have to wait in line on NDC at all.  What's up with FNL these day....ugh.

Last edited:
Buddy said he copped on snkrs but didn't get e-mail yet. I told him continue to try to buy somewhere...

Stuck on splash sscreens

I swear Mozilla really has been on some next level ish. I used a bot in Chrome still waiting in line, went manual on Firefox and managed to cop. I'm super happy. I have a damn near brand new 99 pair but I'll put those to sleep and rock these.

View media item 1412842
The footlocker in front of my campus is always bless..pulled in the lot the chorty signaled us to come in, smooth transaction and even used a bday coup...all this happened 9:45-9:55 before the shop even opened

wow copped manually on my phone.. while im still in line on my cpu.. sometimes phone is faster and i added to cart way later on phone.. go figure.

Had NDC on my laptop and still waiting in line even when I tried to add my size first there. SNKRS app still checked out before my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom