Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

I just didn't buy them because I'm tight for $$$. I actually wanted a pair of Spizike's for the collection and these woulda been it, but $300 can't go right now. Esp. with VIII's around the corner and my ice on order.

Plus, if you into AF1's, the all white premium NYC joints next month are a must cop, so another reason I couldn't break off. But if you gotttem' ....props.

Quote:
Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em. If ya respond with negativity to my post then you're one of those broke folks.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
Seek TruthLive Free

I bought em....I've been collecting Jays since the OG XII and dont understand the hate for these or the Dub Zeros for that matter. As I said before I like the Spiz'ikes and will use both the bag and Ipod case. The bag is the same style as the bag that was released to match the Laser V witch retailed for either $110 or $120 and add the $175 for the Spiz'ikes and thats were your $295 comes from
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em. If ya respond with negativity to my post then you're one of those broke folks.
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Jay Still Dream <
Hello ladies....​

Quote:
nilly787 : i undertsand what you are saying about buying what you like and all, but i dont think you understand what Baby j was talking about. How do you think he provides all the info he does?? He obviously knows a lot of people in high places @ JB or works for JB himself.

He made his post explaining that if Nike/Jordan is able to continually sell inferior product at inflated prices to BALLERS like you, then why would they make a product that is more expensive to produce?? or even think of charging what "used" to be retail.

You say he is great for giving info, well thats what he did. with the success of this pack, we can expect to see many more exclusive gimmacks with high price tags. Which would be OK, if we got premium shoes; but thats not the case.

The fact that you bought the pack doesn't bother me, just your arrogant respose.

i prolly misunderstood what babyj was trynna say fully but.............."The joints is hot, I buy what I want, when I want. The reason why Jordan releases so many different styles and colors is because everybody has different tastes, different flavors. Some people like oranges, some people don't."-CardinalSinMusic

Quote:
Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em. If ya respond with negativity to my post then you're one of those broke folks
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

^ Obviously its not sold out. Its only 9 pages here for an exclusive online release and half of the posts are from people that hate the package. That alone should tell you there is no hype nor does anyone care for this crap.

The real question is will Gentry buy out the remaining stock so he doesn't have to tell Larry Miller that this release was a major failure? :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

I got plenty of loot in my savings account, why would i buy a Spiz'ike pack when i collect Air Jordans? These hypebeast today don't even know why they collect shoes...they do it b/c it's the cool thing to collect Sneakers.

what's next JB? You going to produce a sneaker for Dr. Dre, throw in a New Era fitted with a Bud leaf and price it at $350?
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

I myself dont hate the shoe i already own a pair since march and would like to get another pair to stock i just hate that you get a ugly worthless bag for a extra $120.00 and it looks like others feel the same way. So I will just wait untill urban accounts get the leftovers later this year and there are going to be alot of leftovers.

Doesnt JB consider not selling out in the first 24 hourse of an online release a failure?? If so, they flopped huge, with a not bad looking shoe.
FS: SZ. 11 BMP/OLNL (TRADE FOR SZ. 8.5, 209 MEETUP) SEND ME SOME OFFERS
Code:
          Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.
REFS I saved: Flip Jays (Laser 5 Trade), dynamic218 (CG 3s on ISS), Pitman13 (AF1 ID PW)
Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

Hey phillykix you said " Nike/Jordan is able to continually sell inferior product at inflated prices to BALLERS like you, then why would they make a product that is more expensive to produce?? "

How is the Spiz'ike inferior???!?!? The True Blues are one of the most comfiest J's I've ever put on my feet. Feels like I'm walking on air. For real. Not to mention the leather and the patent leather and all the things that make up the 3's,4's, 5's, 6's, and 20s and you have a nice shoe. They are far from inferior ,compared to any other shoe out now it's actually better than most. I don't know what you guys are looking for but it sounds like most folks aint never happy anyways. Just mad to be mad.

www.myspace.com/cardinalsinmusic

^ using the word "comfiest" like it's actually a word. ^lol :rofl:
roll.gif
comfiest. :rofl:
roll.gif
.................................. is it really a word? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
How is the Spiz'ike inferior???!?!? The True Blues are one of the most comfiest J's I've ever put on my feet. Feels like I'm walking on air. For real. Not to mention the leather and the patent leather and all the things that make up the 3's,4's, 5's, 6's, and 20s and you have a nice shoe. They are far from inferior ,compared to any other shoe out now it's actually better than most. I don't know what you guys are looking for
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

I seriously am done with Jordan Brand. Im just waiting for Aqua VIII's and then il stick to pumas and high upscales shoes. This is pathetic how far the hype has gone for even the ugliest craps. I bet if it said FUBU or sumtin people wouldnt look at these.

Quote:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah

keep em coming, JB/Nike! lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I didnt care for the colorway, but I do like the Spizike as a shoe. The only drawbacc with me is it's one of my priciest Jordans bought for retail (as in original price, not market value) but it's not a Retro so I wear them more often than I would like to...good thing I have another pair on layaway... :wink:
wink.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB SPizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.

Quote:
I seriously am done with Jordan Brand

me too.....
planning to sell a lot of the latest retro stuff i have...i really dont like it anymore...

"the sucking money out of people principle" that they manage...

i like the OG material...but lately
smh.gif
smh.gif

JB: Its better to burn out then to fade away
KEEP IT REAL!​

Well I completly forgot all about these, and as a fluke I checked the site just a few minutes ago and they look to have a full size run left
eek.gif
laugh.gif
that kinda makes me happy,

To those who didn't buy, lets hope Jb may get a message and stop with these hypebeast tactics, and to those who did purchase, hope you enjoy, it;s your money to spend however you like, no one can take that away from you.

However my one question is how far can JB go before those who did purchase the package say, enough is enough, thats to much money!!!??? is there ever a line??
Jordan Brand don't forget where you come from

--My Space--

Sell me your size 15 Jordans and Nikes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom