***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

Although this colorway is much better than the previous, I still can' t get down with this shoe. Taking the best of the Jordan line and putting them all on one shoe just never sat well with me. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
email-shaun3232@yahoo.com[/email] AIM-tickskicks32BUY MY SZ 13 SHOES!!!p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=13457.topicSz 8 Mars IV for RETAIL!!p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm13.showMessage?topicID=18056.topic

Quote:
That might just be the hypebeat-r-us look throwing you off. They actually don't look bad when you're wearing regular jeans covering part of the shoe and looking like you're not trying to show off what you're wearing.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

so your really implying that im trying to show off with a hypebeat-r-us look????? thats how I dress, I wear nearly all my jeans behind the tongue of a sneaker. Maybe its our style covering your sneakers with your jeans, not mine all the time
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

@#%$ is up wit da spiz'ike's not sellin' out? well at least where i'm at. i wuz there 15 mins afta they opened and got tha second pair.

The spizikes are definatly 1 of my favorites...Regardless if it doesnt sell out or not..I dano why people are complaining about it not selling out.. and when it DOES sell out yall still complain... :smh:
smh.gif
For Sale:
Jordan FR 3 (Retail plus shipping)
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y)
Spizike True Blue fsr

saw these at footaction the other day

they were ok looking

not worth the money though

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Got my pair in, minus the denim tights, they dont look too bad with normal jeans. Red and the Blue on the toe still bothers me however...

i broke like 10000x necks when i wore em today, everyone was asking me where i got them and how much they cost me. :pimp:
pimp.gif

they're not that bad at all...i never thought i'd see them at my spot so i copped as soon as i laid my eyes on them
250416644.jpg

A lot of stores in Seattle still got these...
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs in Profile.....
I Turn 16 in 28 Days!

yeh thas crazy still a couple spots wit em around me and also thers a spot around me that has the bmp on sale for 125 no tax i will b coppin tommorow for sure

Seen these everywhere in Queens.

BMP's are also everywhere. For kids sizes tho, the yellow ones sold really good.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Im happy my account actually works now lol.... and my pair finally came from eastbay in the mail today and my matching shirt came friday pretty dope t shirt i think and for only 15 shipped off ebay 2.

250591728.jpg

I tried these on today at work (we still have 2 sizes left). I've disliked these shoes from the beginning but these didn't look that terrible on my feet. Still not worth $175 though.

JUST WONDERING....

for the Nike Employees, if you purchased these from the Employee Store, have you recieved yours yet? Just wondering because I have yet to hear from them or see anything from them at my door step

Thank you

I cant believe I walked into my local (very small) mall in South Jersey and found these in the Footlocker...I have always had to buy LS and other limited releases in Philly or up at Newark, NJ (near my college)

My mall NEVER used to get anything like this...as soon as I saw 2 pairs on display near the door I ran to an associate and asked for my size 10.5, which was one of the displays

Hopefully this is a new trend where my local mall will begin to sell LS and Limiteds, this will make me a happy customer >D
grin.gif

i ordered mine that day that came out on NDC and got em on WED i believe :wink:
wink.gif
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Got mine three days ahead of schedule! Eastbay shipped it via FedEx and it was delievered by USPS this past Saturday morning around 11AM. I was going to head out to run errrands and decided to peep the status. Found out that it was shipped FedEx Smart Post, meaning that it would be delievered six days a week, including Saturday!!!! I posted up for another hour or so until USPS carrier showed up and gave me my pairs. These are dope, I agree $175 is steep, but if it's going for a good cause for Spike Lee to build a building in his honor at some university, and the concept of the shoe is dope, then I'm all for it. I didn't cop the first two releases of this shoe, but this shoe alone in colors and placement, it works!!!! I'm digging it! I'll be retiring my True Blue III's for a while! LOL!!!!

If the Fire Red Spiz'ikes are in that so-called package w/ the bag and iPod case, I'll be passing. I agree that gray around it bugs, but it's a dope shoe, just not worth it in a package deal for over $200!!!!!! I'll be in recover mode for the last two weeks w/ the OLNL and the True Blue Spiz'ikes releases that literally killed my wallet, so I'm done w/ shoes until the Aquas in fall!!!!

Back
Top Bottom