***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

I'm just curious as to why the White/Red and True Blue Spiz'ikes weren't in as much demand as the Red/Black and Green Spiz'ikes. I heard there were a few more pairs of the True blues produced but it seems as if buyers gave the Black and Red's more attention. I have and love both colorways but I just wanted to know if anyone had any opinions on this.

I'm guessing black is a popular color because it matches with anything. Not sure about the green portion, but black and red are Chicago's colors, so maybe that's another factor. And probably because the words LIMITED RELEASE, helped out a bit. And the main factor? Everyone is still recovering from the OLNL release from last week.

I agree with everyone if this release was pushed back to the original date of this Saturday, I'm certain it would have sold out on release day, with it being payday for some people like myself.

Congrats to everyone who copped. I'm waiting for my pairs from Eastbay, which just shipped today!!! Can't wait!!!

^^Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. I kind of figured the OLNL release had something to do with it. My shortie copped the BMP's for me on the 21st and I anticipated a 5/5 release for the True Blues. My cash was low so I had to do major backflips to copp this past Saturday (long story). Anyway's, you won't be dissapointed when your Spiz'ikes arrive. Str8 Fire!!

Wasn't the True Blues a LIMITED RELEASE? Or were they a Limited GR. The Black's weren't available in my town. I had to troop to Buffalo to copp and there was a line from 5 A.M.

These are the most slept on Jays this year.. I bet only due to the fact that the OLNL broke every 1's wallet.. I know it broke me..Its gotta be the box
For Sale:
Jordan FR 3 (Retail plus shipping)
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y)
Spizike True Blue fsr

Glad to help. I'm glad that the next release I'll be coppin' will be the Aqua VIII's after summer! But then I did hear that the white/fire red Spiz'ikes are dropping in July?! Anyone confirm this? They look really good, again those are Chicago colors, white & red, so I'm assuming there will be demand unless of course there's a back to back release again! LOL!!! I guess until then, it's "recovery" time for my wallet, LOL!!! I know my g/f will be HAPPY that there will be no releases until then!

I got my spiz'ikes today when I was with my shorty today. We was shopping for her, I wasn't going to purchase this shoe. But for $175, its better than paying $300 for these later. This made my day.
For the year 2007:

Cool Grey III [X]
Fire Red III [X]
Flint XIII []
Blk & Baby Blue XIV []
Quick Strike XX []
Blk/Red & White XX2 []

these shoes fit very comfy, i cant wait 2 Unds them tomorrow, I dont see too many people with them, but a lot of store are sold out of smaller sizes
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

^Really? When I went to pick them up I saw at least 10 people at the mall rocking them already and that was the day they released.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

What the heck is wrong with JB, no one is going to drop that much money in one month. I past on the OLNL and spikes since the Retro 1 lows are coming out on the 26. I definately have to cop the east side and the black/metallic silver- varsity red joints.....until cement IIIs drop
pimp.gif

249951222.jpg

with the spiz'ike shirt
249951225.jpg

here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

i was on vacation when these droped....anyone in PA know a spot to get these for retail??
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

for the first time these jordans are going way below retail on ebay even for my size 9!! i'm used to seeing j's i like being sold for +$50 above retail.

anyways i copped my two pair
wink.gif

I am surprised how low they are going on eBay. Mine are still untouched just in case they start selling closer to $300.

Can anyone tell me if there are any left in Manhattan? I'm gonna be in NYC for my brother's graduation this weekend and I was looking to pick up a size 11...please let me know.

Thanks for the help.

how do these fit. i wear a 10 in jordans and a 9.5 in everything else and i still have a little room.
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Back
Top Bottom