***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

Argh... NDC is taking way too long...
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990​

picked mines up at the FL on bway near times sq. met some cool dudes out there. good luck to all and i hope u get yours.
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Midnight Release?
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

@#%$...is it just me or did everything on swoosh disappear?
For Sale / For Trade:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

Wanted in 10.5 or 11:
DS Grape V
DS Stealth V
DS Air Max 90 Infrared

anyone waitin on the spizikes to drop on swoosh and NDC?? IM me= nikehead2323
waaaaaaay bored ndc needs to speed this up

limit is one
JORDAN DTRT SIZE 9.5-11 for 180 shipped. Pee Wee Hermans 9.5-11 for 120 shipped PM ME

will they cancel your order if you order again?
JORDAN DTRT SIZE 9.5-11 for 180 shipped. Pee Wee Hermans 9.5-11 for 120 shipped PM ME

This was the most unorthodox purchase for me ever!

The wireless router in my house went dead earlier today, leaving me with absolutely no internet access...
Long story short, I placed my swoosh order using the web browser on my sidekick lol.

GOD BLESS T-MOBILE!

I wish these would've came on the 5th so that I could've ordered another pair, but I'm cool. This has been a decent pick-up week for me getting the OLNL, Cement AM 1 Premiums & these. I'll probably pick up another pair down the line on ebay or something.

Oh, and to the guy who asked about ordering more pairs on NDC, just place seperate orders!
...::::THE GAME IS A FOOT::::...​

well i am using swoosh.. i am afraid they will cancel my orders. and take away my swoosh account for over purchasing.

it states in there policy that it is limit to one per employee ..
Jordan DTRT Size 9 170 Shipped.. Money Cat Dunks Size 9.5, 10.5, 12. PM ME

just knocked off my pair from swoosh...waiting on my email confirmation CHEA!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

yeah man I'm scared too..I got like 5 pairs..and I'm using my homies account!!!

Check finishline I just added a size 13 to my cart, but I'm not gonna get it. I was just checking.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

swoosh sold out of size 10.5 but i grabbed an 11!
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

Swoosh out of 9-10.5, lol.

Spiz'ike's are not my cup of tea, so I will pass on them. Even for $105.

So, yeah, they dropped on Swoosh.

Good Night folks.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Once again out here in RI. Easy pick up, no line over at the warwick mall footaction. Maybe like 3 people thats it. these are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
yeah man I'm scared too..I got like 5 pairs..and I'm using my homies account!!!
:smh:
smh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

Finally copped... I just waiting till the morning...
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990​

went on NDC and ordered them this morning. Also tried the 20% off code and it worked! So $140 is not too bad.

one of the easiest releases for me..footaction opened at 7 and got to the mall at 7..i was the first one there so walked in and walked out...

ima bout to head out now and get my pairs, good luck to the rest who are getting them in the morning
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Back
Top Bottom