***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

:lol:
laugh.gif
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

@#%$ !!? i see that others got theirs with employee discount, how come the bay area couldn't !?

i don't know if it's just my work (hilltop mall) but none of the employees were allowed to use their discount. :\
ohwell.gif

anybody know why? >:
mad.gif

Eh, I got mine easily at Against All Odds in Jersey Gardens. And I went 4 hours after they opened. Same people must go there because they always have enough of my size.

Paid retail, they are funny looking, but I like them. If you want to add them to your collection, doesn't really matter if you need to pay retail.

ATTIC OC AND SD HAS THEM IN STOCK

714 220 3116

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

yea, i passed when i saw them on swoosh last night...although these are growing on me a litt.e
For Sale / For Trade:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

Wanted in 10.5 or 11:
DS Grape V
DS Stealth V
DS Air Max 90 Infrared

NDC all done with regular sizes now. Good heads up on these....they were available into the morning. Lot of times you snooze you lose, nice to be able to go to bed at a regular time and wake up & cop online in the AM.
Don't.....don't, don't, don't believe the hype!

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

Yea, at my store only two discounts were aloud. Yet on BMP's there was no limit... odd
"Lets Hug It Out"​

I copped my friend his size 11 and my size 9.5 at midnight last night..it didn't matter where i copped because i knew i couldn't get my discount..so thanks to finishline lol..easy cop for me..richard hamilton jersey will look hott with these.
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Anyone in or around Indianapolis, just trying to see if any are still available.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Just came from my local mall and the Foot Action and Champs still had close to a FSR. Easy pickup. Probably the only pair of Spiz'ikes I'll get.

Same here... probably the only spizikes I'll be getting....

retail is way tooo much for what it is..
. . . fResh
nikes out the box . . . rceefresh@yahoo.com I'm a size 9.5 ;D
RIP to a fellow NTer SoleRebel aka I LOVE 1982

easy cop. went into da mall bout 1 picked up a pair and so did my homie. when we got bak he saw dat his pair didnt hav da metal tag/badge(or w/e). I felt bad for him. Prolem iz dat was da las pair in hiw size. Any ideas?

shoes are fire....best color way released so far imo, whent a 1/2 size down im usually 11.5 but that size felt like a 12. Also I think these would of sold out quick if the bmp hadn't released last week. nice quality really no flaws in this shoe. thumbs up 2 JB for not making it Limited :D
happy.gif

Now time to sit back and watch some playoffs in my Spiz'ikes
time to smoke a fatty :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Copped mine this morning @ FL Mount Vernon. They only got 12 pairs. I've never bought any Jordan Brand sneaker other than the 1st Jumpan Pro but I had to get these. I was surpised on how comfortable they are. I copped a jacket and fitted for these before I bought em. :wow:
embarassed.gif

shoes look great in person and the pickup was all together easy (most stores still had multiple pairs) in the mid afternoon. the shoes are very comfy and fit true to size.

These things aint moving in NYC , here in queens they all over the place, malls haD a FSR , didnt no footlocker was getting surprised to see them sitting on the shelf at 3 pm.

3pm update FL, FLine & footaction has FSR @ Serramonte Daly city..i overheard the manager talking on the phone that they got 10 pairs of size 9.5. I went to nike town SF since i had store credit and also still had FSR..I felt so bad for the 3 kids who lined up at 4pm Friday at NT SF..I guess kids spent all thier money on BMP's or they hate this release or combination...

suprisingly footaction, footlocker and champs got these but finishline didnt.... thats weird cuz finishline gets limited GR jays... they got the flips in before... but ya all these stores had scattered sizes... i couldnt find my 9 anywhere.... BUT i found an 8.5 at champs and i couldnt believe how perfect they fit me... but i passed cuz i tried them on and i wasnt feelin em like that... plus the price was a lot and i dont got any money... but even if i did i would have to think twice... if i bought these it definitely woulda been a impulse buy... good thing i passed...cuz i dont need to buy every release just the dope ones and these arent dope...
Knicks Fan til I die​

Is it just me or has the sneaker game HYPE been on a decrease recently. Everywhere u now go all you see is FSR of BMP's (in some places) DTRT's, and last Spizikes.

What u guys think?

I don't think they hype has died donw I just thing some of the shoes don't appeal to everybody. Let some XI mids come out and see if you will say that again.
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Just picked mine up thanks for the info Cameron.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom