OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

look at how many stores sold out online already and most stores were charging above retail that's crazy these are more hyped than i thought i hope pys.comdon't cancel my order

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Pickyourshoes.com now selling for 199.00 free shipping all sizes available
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is how I'm feeling. People paying over retail for GR's.

Give me an extra $40, i'll grab these all day..
laugh.gif

I'm really wondering where some of you guys live.

I was checking out some of the youtube videos for the Space Jams.......You guys in Cali, (Especially Sacramento)
indifferent.gif

It seems like EVERYONE is on Jordans all of a sudden.

Im in sacramento but i got a hookup in champs so i don't even have to leave my house to get these. haha double coppin. i wasn't here for the spacejamsrelease thank god tho cuz i woulda been in that riot. i also didn't get the shoes though
frown.gif
(i didnt find my hookup until after the SJ release.)

so like, do you guys think these are gonna be a release where people start waiting in line at like 5-6 am.
im not sure if these are limited or not. 150 pages i dont feel like going through
nerd.gif

i am not looking forward to having to do so, but for some VIs (one of my all time favorite shoes) i will wait in the cold.
Hand warmers, hoody flannel, long johns, and lots of alcohol FTW
pimp.gif

the pic above
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like I said before... all it takes is one idiot to start camping and then the beasts follow. If you really want these I would suggest shelling out the extra$20-40 to secure your pair at your doorstep (early too none the less)... just my opinion though

Originally Posted by three6mafia

so like, do you guys think these are gonna be a release where people start waiting in line at like 5-6 am.
im not sure if these are limited or not. 150 pages i dont feel like going through
nerd.gif

i am not looking forward to having to do so, but for some VIs (one of my all time favorite shoes) i will wait in the cold.
Hand warmers, hoody flannel, long johns, and lots of alcohol FTW
pimp.gif

the pic above
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really doubt it. Maybe one or two dudes but dunno. Like people have said before, it all depends on your area/mall/spots/size.

i've seen these in person, tried them on and they are not BS. i'm glad all these people say they are passing on them makes it easier for me to get twopairs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

like I said before... all it takes is one idiot to start camping and then the beasts follow. If you really want these I would suggest shelling out the extra $20-40 to secure your pair at your doorstep (early too none the less)... just my opinion though
campers
mad.gif

i wanna order them online but i probably wont have the $$$ till like the 17th. If i can still find a size 10 online for the extra $20-40 best believe ill bedoing that
nerd.gif

ninja, you're cool and all, but why do you keep coming in here to bash on these shoes? We get it, you don't like them! Why don't you put youreffort into a thread for shoes that you DO like. A lot of us like these shoes. Let us enjoy them!

Only sizes left on PYS are 8, 14, and 15. They are SELLING. For 200. This release will be as crazy as the Space Jams in another 2 weeks. Just look at thisthread. Hype beast or no hype beast, word of mouth from every person is creating the hysteria again.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I really doubt it. Maybe one or two dudes but dunno. Like people have said before, it all depends on your area/mall/spots/size.
thats true.
I got a few spots i can check, i live in the metro detroit area of MI.
Just found a new spot actually. so far its $$$
my boy went there on the 23rd to cop the SJ's at 9:45am, store opened at 10:00 am. He left with 2 size 11 pairs . sooo ill definitely be checking them out.lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This release will be as crazy as the Space Jams in another 2 weeks. Just look at this thread. Hype beast or no hype beast, word of mouth from every person is creating the hysteria again.
maaaaaan im hoping you're wrong LOL
time will tell and im keeping my fingers crossed
happy.gif

to close to looking like fakes, i know because i ended up getting a pair circa 05 real pics fake kicks smh, ended up getting a vnds pair last summer and damn..they look nothing like this.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

to close to looking like fakes, i know because i ended up getting a pair circa 05 real pics fake kicks smh, ended up getting a vnds pair last summer and damn.. they look nothing like this.
Ooh i know wat your saying yea the fake infrared's usually have suede but these kicks have way more quality and are not fake obvious

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will these drop on Swoosh at midnight?

if i was you i would cop now don't do that midnight online stuff cuz look what happened with the space jam release alot of peoples orders including minegot canceled on all the online stores like finishline and eastbay

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

if i was you i would cop now don't do that midnight online stuff cuz look what happened with the space jam release alot of peoples orders including mine got canceled on all the online stores like finishline and eastbay

I was one of those who got orders canceled from both Eastbay and Finishline. I refuse to pay retail for these. Not worth it IMO. I will try my luck withSwoosh. If that doesn't work, it just wasn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

if i was you i would cop now don't do that midnight online stuff cuz look what happened with the space jam release alot of peoples orders including mine got canceled on all the online stores like finishline and eastbay

I was one of those who got orders canceled from both Eastbay and Finishline. I refuse to pay retail for these. Not worth it IMO. I will try my luck with Swoosh. If that doesn't work, it just wasn't meant to be.

how much money do you save with the discount just curios ?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Only sizes left on PYS are 8, 14, and 15. They are SELLING. For 200. This release will be as crazy as the Space Jams in another 2 weeks. Just look at this thread. Hype beast or no hype beast, word of mouth from every person is creating the hysteria again.
EXACTLY.

Every site, I have seen that is selling pre-orders have sold them for above retail except for UptempoAir, and guess what? ALL THOSE SITES HAVE SOLD OUT.

I do not want to hear/see the same complaints in here, as I saw in the SpaceJam thread. So do yourself a favor, and pre-order them or get yourself on LINEEARLY.

You have been warned, these will not last a day in retailers.

Back
Top Bottom