OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

i hate working 2nd shift i miss everything , how much was sneakerhead charging ?

im bout to get a pair off sneakerpost an early birthday to myself

Infereds where my 2nd pair of Jordans growing up, and one of my favs. But after seeing these in person its an easy pass. Ill just double up on the coppers.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thanks for the pics!! can't wait til mine get in... anyone ever hoop in their 6s??? I have balled in the lows (horrible grip IMO) but wondered if the high's ankle support would make up for it

Yeah the height of the ankle will probably give you better traction.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why would you want to hoop in these though? No benefits besides looking cool.

i dont know.....maybe because there basketball shoes lol everyone seems to forget that jordans are suppose to be basketball shoes
Yeah, they are basketball shoes. Made for 1990. That's what i'm saying. With TONS of other options with far better performance why would you want to hoop in these is my question. I can show you better shoes for $160 if you want basketball shoes.
alien.gif

I am not going to get into the "basketball shoes are meant for basketball" argument with you my dude... I have played ball from kid leagues up to thecollege level so I don't think I need a lesson performance based shoes. I know damn well that a pair of zoom 96s or Kobe 4s would do way better on thecourt, but you would be surprised how many people still play ball in recent releases just for the hell of it

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

You're calling somebody a hypebeast like it's something that can be proven tangibly. Are you serious? Anyway, I'm done with you. You were attacking a guy for using HIS money to buy shoes that HE likes. How did that affect you enough to make you try to embarrass him? I only attacked you to hopefully teach you a lesson to not jump on people so damn quickly just to get some "lulz" and to embarrass them. Move on with your pathetic life and stop getting off on trying to "dog" on other people. Carry on.

Back to the VI's....

Its so funny when you resort to calling someone you don't even know life pathetic when really you dont even know anything about their life now talkingabout nonsense haha..... k

Sneakerhead charged $179 with free shipping. Some people were charged tax on top of that though. I didn't get charged tax.

idk if ima cop these, just got to wait closer to RD and depends if my boys going to go cop these, don't feel like flying dolo. But they iight.

Might take a trip to the mall tomorrow to lock up a size 9 for a fellow NTer
wink.gif
and see these in person before I make my final decision.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

thanks for the pics!! can't wait til mine get in... anyone ever hoop in their 6s??? I have balled in the lows (horrible grip IMO) but wondered if the high's ankle support would make up for it

Yeah the height of the ankle will probably give you better traction.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why would you want to hoop in these though? No benefits besides looking cool.

i dont know.....maybe because there basketball shoes lol everyone seems to forget that jordans are suppose to be basketball shoes
Yeah, they are basketball shoes. Made for 1990. That's what i'm saying. With TONS of other options with far better performance why would you want to hoop in these is my question. I can show you better shoes for $160 if you want basketball shoes.
alien.gif

I am not going to get into the "basketball shoes are meant for basketball" argument with you my dude... I have played ball from kid leagues up to the college level so I don't think I need a lesson performance based shoes. I know damn well that a pair of zoom 96s or Kobe 4s would do way better on the court, but you would be surprised how many people still play ball in recent releases just for the hell of it
yeah man do you. If you want the use them for basketball, go right ahead. But in this new era, these are also considered, WDYWT shoes. SMH...

Snagged 2 pairs on eBay for $315 shipped. BIN was $175 and seller offered free shipping. Bing cash-back + eBay bucks.

Linked one of my boys and while he was debating whether to cop or not, seller upped the price to 200 BIN on all his other sizes.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

You're calling somebody a hypebeast like it's something that can be proven tangibly. Are you serious? Anyway, I'm done with you. You were attacking a guy for using HIS money to buy shoes that HE likes. How did that affect you enough to make you try to embarrass him? I only attacked you to hopefully teach you a lesson to not jump on people so damn quickly just to get some "lulz" and to embarrass them. Move on with your pathetic life and stop getting off on trying to "dog" on other people. Carry on.

Back to the VI's....

Its so funny when you resort to calling someone you don't even know life pathetic when really you dont even know anything about their life now talking about nonsense haha..... k
Cool, now I'm glad you finally realized how ridiculous you sounded once you saw someone else resorting to the same idiocy. Missionaccomplished.

Gotta get me a pair pys has them for about 200 2much right now most sz's shipping 2morrow. I'll get mines through eastbay though, or my local mall.

Took quite a number of pix of my first pair.. I got 2 of them from my connects here in Chicago. They are absolutely magnificent quality. I'm as surprisedas the next person because I was expecting these to be something of a disappointment. I was hoping not and looks like we are all in luck with this retro.Anyway, the good stuff...

\\
no one is gonna talk about how horrible da heel counter material looks like?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

air-jordan-vi-black-red.jpg

like people is just givin these flagrant passes just because come cats are just jordan VI starved.....
grin.gif

before i started working for ftl i would of scooped these up early for 175-200 no prob. now i always wait until rd because the savings are ridiculous. i haveheld these in my hand at work and imo these are worth every penny of 150, especially if you dropped 175 for the space jams. quality wise 2010 6> 09 spacejam. i know the db 6 run a half size big but im not sure about these. the shape and quality of materials on these is almost exactly the same as the db 6,except the suede on these is not as fuzzy. even if the infareds drop i wont be upset that i doubled up on these because i really think these are
pimp.gif
. toanybody who has a pair of the db 6 and these, are these a half size big like the db 6. these retro 6's jb is droppin got me on a spending spree. db 6 x2,blk/red 6 x2, motorsport 6 already preordered and looking for at least 1 more on rd if i can get them at retail or lower. good thing its tax season so unclesam can buy me a couple pairs of my favorite kicks.

Thanks 6mafia, love the double stitching on parts of the shoe and the "suede" is not bad AT ALL. Anyone who said they weren't going to cop, willchange their minds once they see the shoe in person.

These run TRUE TO SIZE btw. I wear an 11 and there's still a little bit of room for my foot to move around in these. Just the way I like.

In general, anyone hating on whatever minor detail they feel makes the shoes inferior can do one thing, don't buy. Leave them for the rest of us. It'svery EASY. Keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom