OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I really can't wait for these to drop. VI's have always been my favorite. I've seen these in person and honestly, I don't feel they are madebadly or out of inferior materials. I'm jealous that so many of you have them already, multiple pairs as well. I need a spot that's selling them now inSo Cal. If anyone knows of one, please PM me.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

FSR at flightclubny for $210, if you're into that stuff... cop soon, other pairs are $240 behind that.
I would never cop from flight club because they like to rape the hell out of you with crazy prices $240 ???
eek.gif

c'mon son
laugh.gif

i will be picking up my second pair saturday. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these VIs...at all. OMG IT DOESNT HAVE THE REINFORCED DURABUCK HEELCOUNTER< OMG ITS NOT INFRARED. ROFLMAOBBQCOPTER

^
roll.gif

But i think it does have the heel counter because the heel on the 2010 6's is the hardest part of the shoe so JB might have part that on these also

Just wanted to say sorry to everyone on here for the childish posts. I had to come to the conclusion that its just to childish to keep returning messages backand forth with people who dislike my opinions and views so I feel like I needed to apologize to the people who found my posts offensive. From now on if anyonedoes have any issues with me just pm me and dont take it out on the other niketalkers who are trying to find out information about kicks. Thanks

ninjahood wrote:

these kicks have no durability, they''re gonna look like a rug in front of footlocker's front doors after a busy day before they vaccum em...and i feel extra bad for anyone who paid

a dime over retail or is even entertaining da idea of re-selling these.....da material will forever keep these cheap to acquire, similar to da raptor VII's from 2002.

but hey its ya funeral, months from now when da dust settles everyone will remember that i was da only one right, and stuck to his guns on not coppin these and DEMANDING

better.

i'll see ya bandwagon dudes in da infared pack thread, ya'll be crawling in there humbled one by one.
laugh.gif

even so...I could care less, it was just 180 Euro anyway, so even if they last just a year or so whatever, I'm fine with it.

If the Infrared pack actually drops, well, awesome, I'll get those x2 as well, no question asked.

Ya know, there's an adage in my country that roughly translates as the following: "don't do like those fools whoclaim that the grape tastes like s hit solely because they can't afford it"...well, I feel like it sorta suits the situation here becauseYou're starting to look more and more like someone who's trying hard to diss and belittle the shoe because you're too cheap to drop the cash forboth releases.

Whatever floats your boat though, either way, give us a break.

ok instead of ignoring the bickering that has been going on people should stop adding fuel to the fire or addressing the bickering because that too isannoying.

just let them argue it out, which they have done but when people continue to address it (apparently im included in that group given this post) but justEVERYONE STOP replying about the school yard bickering and it will stop...hopefully

just my 2 cents and you will not here another peep from me about the recent bickering.

I just got mines in today and they are sweet. I don't care about Nubuck or Red...

I just wanted these since I was 12 when I couldn't get them in my size and settled for RBK Pump Cross-Trainers instead. I would swap my friends VI'sduring Gym and return them to him the next day or week since he wanted to wear the Pumps.

If the InfraREDS come out..that'll be nice. I didn't get the 2000 release so these will do.

MY ONLY Question is....did other people who ordered these that got them ------- Did these come with a CARD like some of the other releases recently?

Originally Posted by Raydio5

I just got mines in today and they are sweet. I don't care about Nubuck or Red...

I just wanted these since I was 12 when I couldn't get them in my size and settled for RBK Pump Cross-Trainers instead. I would swap my friends VI's during Gym and return them to him the next day or week since he wanted to wear the Pumps.

If the InfraREDS come out..that'll be nice. I didn't get the 2000 release so these will do.

MY ONLY Question is....did other people who ordered these that got them ------- Did these come with a CARD like some of the other releases recently?
do not come with a retro-card

and can someone answer my question. will these be limited release, or a GR and demand makes them limited (i.e. space jams)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i'll see ya bandwagon dudes in da infared pack thread, ya'll be crawling in there humbled one by one.
laugh.gif

I already want them and so does the rest of the forum from what I can tell. So I don't know what your barking about. haha. These v-reds are a differentshoe and I likey. Very much as a matter of fact. Shoes are meant to wear out at one point in their life span. You don't like? Get out of the thread,you're not changing anyone's mind by crying. As a matter of fact, people who said they wouldn't cop are leaning TOWARDS them.
laugh.gif

people probably think its mad hype cuz of 235+ pages but 100 of that is the same @*%#!** *****ing and crying

CPinoy wrote:

I heard the crazy Houston people already forming a line outside HOH

new day, same story...

[h2]My yuku posts[/h2]

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/10[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif
pathetic

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

at least ninja is a good arguer and actually makes some points.....some people just argue and cant even back it up

+$!* trying to back dude up...pause....It's cool to have a position/OPINION about the shoes, but when your OPINION has you replying to everyone who plans on purchasing, then it's time to check yourself. Hopefully this back and forth bickering is over though.

That was cute...Sorry daddy
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
u sure got me!

Back
Top Bottom