OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ASH city[/color]
smh.gif

let em be stubborn, you'll never know that fire burns till you stick your hand in it and see for yourself...me i've done it once, never again.

i played ball in these suckers right there, i loved em performance wise but its that same suede thats on these are on da jordan VI's and all it took wasone person to step on you and it was a wrap for em.

[Edit: de-ninjahood-ized the image under the assumption that it was the reason this reply was reported]

^ Yeah why does JB make all black shoes Suede/Nubuck I think it is so people can buy more of their shoes because suede/nubuck wears down so easy I dont recallJB making a black shoe with leather recently

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ASH city[/color]
smh.gif

let em be stubborn, you'll never know that fire burns till you stick your hand in it and see for yourself...me i've done it once, never again.

i played ball in these suckers right there, i loved em performance wise but its that same suede thats on these are on da jordan VI's and all it took was one person to step on you

and it was a wrap for em.
You still in here pissing all other the thread ????

katt-williams.jpg

roll.gif

hopefully champs will let me return the pair of nubuck 12s i have for store credit.... if not i dunno if ill have the moeny come rd cause im off from work allthis week ftmfl!!!!!

Alright with all this back an forth bickering I'm curious to know if the suede/nubuck is the same as the black/silver 2s that dropped when the twos werefirst retroed???? Cause I have mine on hold but I've been on the fence about em since Monday

Edit* can somebody who already copped inbox me a h.q. pic one with an without a flash thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Wait there's already a line at HOH in Houston??? I don't believe you.

WE GOT THREE HOH IN HOUSTON...... BELIEVE YOU MUST..LOL
happy.gif

But why would people line up 3 days early for these?? Every freakin store is getting these they are a general release. People didn't even do that for theSpacejams and I was there at 6 in the morn the day b4 and only 5 were ahead of me who were there's since 5. N e wayz I don't believe that. Ill be thereFriday night, they open at 6.

Do you guys think these are gonna look better in person because i was thinking of gettn the white and red 12s over there?

all the footlockers I've asked, they're getting half as much of these as they did spacejams... but then again, hype isnt the same.

o well, lets see

MAN A LOT PEOPLE KEEP BICKERING BACK AND FORTH C'MON STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEY MOVE ON KEEP COMING HERE AND BASHING THE SHOE THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT HELPINGPEOPLE WITH PICKUP AND STUFF RELATED TO THE SHOES THIS THREAD SHOULD GET LOCKED

happy.gif

But why would people line up 3 days early for these?? Every freakin store is getting these they are a general release. People didn't even do that for the Spacejams and I was there at 6 in the morn the day b4 and only 5 were ahead of me who were there's since 5. N e wayz I don't believe that. Ill be there Friday night, they open at 6.
houston is a big city..... sneakerheads everywhere... +!+* u lucky if u got your sj that eazy.... not in HTOWN
pimp.gif

happy.gif

But why would people line up 3 days early for these?? Every freakin store is getting these they are a general release. People didn't even do that for the Spacejams and I was there at 6 in the morn the day b4 and only 5 were ahead of me who were there's since 5. N e wayz I don't believe that. Ill be there Friday night, they open at 6.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

MAN A LOT PEOPLE KEEP BICKERING BACK AND FORTH C'MON STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEY MOVE ON KEEP COMING HERE AND BASHING THE SHOE THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE WITH PICKUP AND STUFF RELATED TO THE SHOES THIS THREAD SHOULD GET LOCKED

i agree homie..... people who are bashing this shoe will not stop the release or the hype..
pimp.gif
but thats there 2 cents ..and i still copped regardless..IMO I GIVE THEM A 9OUT OF 10. FIT GOOD AND LOOK GOOD. looking for the retro 6 shirt..go to footlocker.com
smokin.gif

happy.gif
We have two fam. Galleria and Northline. What is this third that you speaketh of?

im going to get these for my lil boy 11c
happy.gif
im pay $65..last yr i waspaying $42 for 10c and under....foot growing to fast for my wallet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom