Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

still coppin no matter what
vi's are my favorite

eyes.gif
smh.gif

if these arent done right, JB can get the hell on, cuz im passin

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

anyway once again its not really suede and they would be ashy or get ashy regardless...Im sure its not as bad as it looks in pics
If these are made of nubuck it's the worst nubuck I've ever seen. The DMP VI's aren't ashy....at least mine aren't. The 2000 retros I've seen don't look like that either, and if my OG's looked like that back in the day I would have flipped my lid.
Never even said they were nubuck
laugh.gif
the material has beenstated in the thread

Originally Posted by chazc

Actually after these newer pics I'm convinced on buying them. But those air randy pics look horrible!

but this one don't look bad?
laugh.gif
looks like whoever placed em on datable was doucin himself wit baby powder and took da pic.

Here are my DMP VI's. I've wore them 4 or 5 times.......

zzzz357.jpg

zzzz356.jpg

zzzz355.jpg

Are these two shoes made with the same quality and materials?

p9030043.jpg

p9030044a.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot.png

You tell me.
da DMP's and all Vi's prior were made of "Durabuck" nike's synthetic nubuck..which is play and simply tuff as nails...youcan wipe off any dirt wit a wet towel or sneaker cleaner

and it would clean em brand new again..this latest incarnation? lolz...i doubt any of you rockin em regularly will escape da winter with fresh pairs for daspring/summer...

the air randy pics don't look good,
hopefully they release them with more of a nubuck material then a suede material

AIR 305 wrote:

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

hey man it is what what it is... Like I said before I really really don't care what you think, the only thing I care about is you constantly talking about me... it seems rather sad please stop. I'm sorry I'm not a hundred trillion correct all the time for you Blco02.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
I'm not going to go into details with you anymore, your just a lame who still ashamed, but its whatever you don't believe fine. no sweat off my back. but this info comes directly from PrinceJordan, those from ISS who are on here know of who I speak of.

Well said GG. You dont gotta prove nothing to these fools. Things tend to change. I understand that completely. And yea, Princejordan is very legit for what he does.
pimp.gif

QFT, reason why i hardly post up info anymore is because cats love to shoot u down from the start.

normally on other forums when i post up/others post up upcoming releases ppl appreciate it, but here some ppl love to jump on others right away

but wats been said about the vi's is true, so take it for wat it is worth

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chazc

Actually after these newer pics I'm convinced on buying them. But those air randy pics look horrible!

Guys look at the midsole!!! It's horrible. It looks like a 3rd grader painted these. Damn jb that's just bad. Am I the only one who noticed?!?!!?

anyway once again its not really suede and they would be ashy or get ashy regardless...Im sure its not as bad as it looks in pics
If these are made of nubuck it's the worst nubuck I've ever seen. The DMP VI's aren't ashy....at least mine aren't. The 2000 retros I've seen don't look like that either, and if my OG's looked like that back in the day I would have flipped my lid.
Never even said they were nubuck
laugh.gif
the material has been stated in the thread
I never said you did. I'm going by the info listed in this thread......

VIA KATC

One of the most beloved Air Jordans of all time, the Air Jordan VI is set to retro in 2010 after a long hiatus (not counting the packaged VIs). Severalcolorways of the VI are set to hit retail including the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is features a Black nubuck upper with Red accents. Though it's not the legendary Black/Infrared VI, the Black/Red Air Jordan RetroVI comes in a classic Bulls colorway and could have easily been an OG colorway.

The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is set to release in early 2010.

Release Date: 01/2010
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style: 384664-061

Subpar quality, and not true to OG ?

And y'all are still copping multiple pairs (or claiming that you will) ? ? ?

And you same people wonder why they keep right on releasing this quality of Air Jordan ?

It's all YOUR fault . . . . stop "taking whatever you can get" and make a stand for once in your lives . . . . it will become routine

if niketalk didnt buy them they would still sell out

it dont matter
thats true, but there would be a lot less teardrops in the Jordan Forum if people just bought what they wanted and passed on what they didnt,without any of this "ill take whatever they give me, wake up early and pay full price, or Heaven forbid pay over retail to have a less than mediocreproduct early . . . . "

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

if niketalk didnt buy them they would still sell out

it dont matter
thats true, but there would be a lot less teardrops in the Jordan Forum if people just bought what they wanted and passed on what they didnt, without any of this "ill take whatever they give me, wake up early and pay full price, or Heaven forbid pay over retail to have a less than mediocre product early . . . . "
sniper got tha attitude right, but they will not sell out if niketalk doesnt endorse them. Have you seen the nubucks, raging bulls, DMP Is, DMPVIIs? Theyre all stitting on shelves, and Im willing to bet a significant amount of pairs were bought by resellers and NTers, especially with the different pairs like the nubucks

p9030043.jpg

Everything about these matches up exactly with the fake pairs

Glossy midsole
Cheap imitation suede
Blue tint to the sole
Squared toebox
Interior lining is too thick
Colored air unit

they still look better than the beat pair i have with cracked midsole...i will keep an eye on this release

Originally Posted by Regal Black

they're ok, hopefully they'll change the material on these because the suede looks ashy as hell
I was trying to figure out what the issue was with these. and thats it. they are suede. I thought the OGs and 1st generation retros where nubuck.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

p9030043.jpg

Glossy midsole
Cheap imitation suede
Blue tint to the sole
Squared toebox
Colored air unit
As far as I am concerned you might as well be buying fakes with these.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

p9030043.jpg

Glossy midsole
Cheap imitation suede
Blue tint to the sole
Squared toebox
Colored air unit
As far as I am concerned you might as well be buying fakes with these.
anyone know of a fake website so we can just buy these for $80 shipped

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom