OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by tsixp

Just got off the phone with NDC for the Kobes.  I already have the VIs but I asked him about them and he said they are all gone.  Take that for what its worth.

If this is the case with eastbay to, there are going to be even more problems than with the SJ's because at least after awhile nobody could order, if they are out and everyone can still make orders because its showing a FSR.. o boy this could be a mess... I doubt it though, I think we are all getting em

I doubt it. Just ordered from NT. I think everything is everthing.

yeah, FSR still up. 

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

You lose all E-respect on my website for lying. Everyone who knows me knows I'd never give up my premier twins

[h2][/h2]
Why you make me go and do that?
laugh.gif

I did not buy the Premiers at HoH
happy.gif

Originally Posted by reakeon23

i see u mr niketalk holla at me.
Hollering! Can you please join my NikeTalk monopoly team? I promise, no more broken promises
happy.gif

Copped off swoosh ...

And tomorrow Ill be with the homie Xclusive1 to see what we walk away with
grin.gif

Got a confirmation email from ndc, this was way too easy. I'm a little worried, but if I don't get them it wasn't meant to be.

So I've always wondered...why don't any of y'all ever just go to the mall and get these? I just EFFORTLESSLY copped mine at a midnight release..I pulled up at 11:47, was number 3 in line, and I was back on the road at 12:06. Ordering online always seems like nothing but trouble.

Originally Posted by Mr718

You lose all E-respect on my website for lying. Everyone who knows me knows I'd never give up my premier twins

[h2][/h2]
Why you make me go and do that?
laugh.gif

I did not buy the Premiers at HoH
happy.gif

Originally Posted by reakeon23

i see u mr niketalk holla at me.
Hollering! Can you please join my NikeTalk monopoly team? I promise, no more broken promises
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR PAIR.

LIKE WE SAID ALL ALONG.

You guys are bugging way too hard. Don't worry, these AREN'T Space Jams by ANY means...

I was telling dudes that, spending $200 
frown.gif

Dudes kept hyping them up because of PYS and Uptempo, not knowing their stock.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

So I've always wondered...why don't any of y'all ever just go to the mall and get these? I just EFFORTLESSLY copped mine at a midnight release..I pulled up at 11:47, was number 3 in line, and I was back on the road at 12:06. Ordering online always seems like nothing but trouble.
what store and what city?

i don't feel like driving
laugh.gif

Finishline in Houston! I was actually on my way to another mall for the 6am release, so I said what the hell let me stop by this midnight thing and see the crowd. I was very surprised, this was too easy.

Finishline in Houston! I was actually on my way to another mall for the 6am release, so I said what the hell let me stop by this midnight thing and see the crowd. I was very surprised, this was too easy.

How'd you find out what stores opened at what time? You just called the stores in advance?

smh for not finding out whats goin on in my area
mad.gif
mad.gif

because ordering through eastbay has allowed me to purchase these cheaper then locally (hooray for 8.25% ca tax)... i got my g-order turned to a real order via email confirmation.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

because ordering through eastbay has allowed me to purchase these cheaper then locally (hooray for 8.25% ca tax)... i got my g-order turned to a real order via email confirmation.

Yep sometimes that Cali TAX turns me to EastBay.

Then again ... in my area we dont have Midnight release to go to.

And most Jordans fly out the stores over here.

They dont have midnight releases here in Dallas, cause if they did i be like you. 

Originally Posted by k0betw0

which California do you live in? 8.25% was like 2007...sales tax is 9.75% now, if its still 8.25% in your area tell where so i can move haha jk

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

can someone tell me how much these shoes cost including tax. 165?
you dont know how to add tax? use the calculator on your computer...take the price i.e. 150 + x.xx"%" = tax; then add that to 150 = total

i.e. 150 + 9.75% (ca tax) = $14.62 tx + 150 = $164.62 total

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR PAIR.

LIKE WE SAID ALL ALONG.

You guys are bugging way too hard. Don't worry, these AREN'T Space Jams by ANY means...
My G, I respect your OGism far more than 32 UpandComing veterans, but space jams were not even space jams. I definitely agree with you, if I had my swooshie 1 month ago, that would have been my come up.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

so what do you guys think if im cool with paying retail. get up early to the mall or order footlocker or ndc

Nah my young G, don't fall for retail    

what do you mean homie. i got better things to do then worry  about saving 30 or 40 bucks. does that make me a "young G" 

Truballa: Dude you just gotta call around or walk in and ask, usually during the week of. Maybe call them again the day b4 just to be sure. That's how I've always done it for years. And to all y'all Cali folks: is the shoe game really like that out there? I mean I've been to LA and Fresno on business and I saw a lot of fly kicks but I didn't think it was that crazy to where you can't even get these VI's! But for all y'all ordering online if you miss out I really don't think these are gonna sell out in stores instanly, my 2 weeks at the most.

Back
Top Bottom