OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Did anyone notice that the CDP, Olympic, and DB 6 are a HELL OF ALOT MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THESE????

I made a post about 2 weeks ago saying that these insoles felt rock hard and to expect to see some comments about it.  I got nothing but
laugh.gif
 from certain NTers. 
You were definitely on point my man!.. These do feel rock hard and are nothing compared to the comfort of the above that I mentioned... One of my biggest reasons for loving the VI in the first place was because of the comfort but I just can't throw these in the comfort category!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by zen

man.. should've get the dark night .. this one was a flop

Can you say...HYPEBEAST?

Than why didn't you, did the hype of v reds stop you?

Those "Dark KNIGHTS" are overhyped as well, in my book.

Do you now regret buying such a overly hyped shoe that failed to sell out?

Would they have been worth the purchase had they sold out?

This is...Jeopardy...
29gfq6f.jpg

got my pair for $96 no tax
smile.gif
 personally i wouldn't pay full retail for this
tired.gif
 but for that price you can't beat it
ohwell.gif

durabuck is synthetic suede, made popular on the runnin' shoes back then so that they could be washed, same thing with the air trainers of the time
nubuck is animal skin

Walked into my Local FL and at 7pm and copped without a problem....The Guy there told me they only sold like 4pairs all day! Pretty Fresh shoe!

Originally Posted by rocky145

These are my first Js since the CDP 11/12....Also are my first VI...Wont be buying Js until June...
havent bought much since the cdp 11/12 as well. I may cop the Spizikes that release next month, but I'm going to order a pair of Nike Am90's iD's for sure. They're going to be sick.
pimp.gif

I just picked mine up today. LOVE them.

I don't get why some of these og heads still come in here to trash these 6's.

None of you have liked any retro so far. So why don't you just retire, only cop old yellow og j's, and stay out of the Jordan forum. Yall have NO input in these threads.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

durabuck is synthetic suede, made popular on the runnin' shoes back then so that they could be washed, same thing with the air trainers of the time
nubuck is animal skin

correct.

durabuck if not mistaken is TM to either Nike themselves or its licensed to nike....

you can reference this information with da inserts of da OG 1991 VI's thats floating around this forum somewhere.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Just laced mine up and everything, I hate the tongue on these, it doesn't stretch far enough!
I was jus sayin the same thing!!! i was watchin mike in 91' and the toungue on his was perfect!

theres a lot of douchery from a couple of people in here, mainly from Ninjahood and the dude sickickz,(the dude with kankles in his avatar). You've been posting the same tired $%+!%*+*........they may be available still in some place but some places are sold out. These sold extremely well and you guys are in here with the "OMG THEREZ STILL MAD PAIRZ AVAILABLE, THESE SHOEZ FAILED " No, the only fail in here is you guys because people in this thread, id say a good 95% bought these sneakers. And some that didn't just simply had the class to say they werent getting them and were never heard from again. You guys were in this every damn day...Get a life fellas, or at the very least a women. You guys literally must have no life if you are in here, as it seems 24/7 talking crap. You guys clown these people for buying these shoes because they like them? Excuse me but that is what this sneaker hobby/life is about. You buy what you like. If you guys can't handle that, then maybe it's time you picked up a new hobby.

I maybe a new signup to this forum but ive been collecting/wearing Jordans since 1988.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Just laced mine up and everything, I hate the tongue on these, it doesn't stretch far enough!

Really? After there on my feet I just give it nice tug and it seems to stretch plenty.. I always thought VI's tongues stretched far! *shrugs*

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

theres a lot of douchery from a couple of people in here, mainly from Ninjahood and the dude sickickz,(the dude with kankles in his avatar). You've been posting the same tired $%**%@+@........they may be available still in some place but some places are sold out. These sold extremely well and you guys are in here with the "OMG THEREZ STILL MAD PAIRZ AVAILABLE, THESE SHOEZ FAILED " No, the only fail in here is you guys because people in this thread, id say a good 95% bought these sneakers. And some that didn't just simply had the class to say they werent getting them and were never heard from again. You guys were in this every damn day...Get a life fellas, or at the very least a women. You guys literally must have no life if you are in here, as it seems 24/7 talking crap. You guys clown these people for buying these shoes because they like them? Excuse me but that is what this sneaker hobby/life is about. You buy what you like. If you guys can't handle that, then maybe it's time you picked up a new hobby.

I maybe a new signup to this forum but ive been collecting/wearing Jordans since 1988.

Son thinks I only post in JB
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Salty I pissed all over these? Get over it...I told cats these weren't movin major....I walked by places

With boatsloads of em...

Like I said before people only like them cuz they're basically inpersonations of jordans that's people wanted.

B20 eg 8, well its not really the tounge more like the snap part, it doesn't come out as far as id like

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i TOLD YA SO LOL

i just walked outside to get a sandwich and these are literally in EVERY store like da white and red XII's.....

selling out?
laugh.gif
pssh...i predicted this weeks ago, I TOLD YA cats weren't feeling that suede...non of ya wanted to listen, I TOLD YA don't spend a dime

over retail.....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that thought paying over 200 was watspoppin.....

these are going ON SALE cuz they suck, forget that everything else cuz coppy penny foamposites are 200 retail and those will jet compared to this sloppy

release by JB.

white/red 12's been out for a while now durr

these 6's just came out less than 24 hours ago...

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

theres a lot of douchery from a couple of people in here, mainly from Ninjahood and the dude sickickz,(the dude with kankles in his avatar). You've been posting the same tired $%+!%*+*........they may be available still in some place but some places are sold out. These sold extremely well and you guys are in here with the "OMG THEREZ STILL MAD PAIRZ AVAILABLE, THESE SHOEZ FAILED " No, the only fail in here is you guys because people in this thread, id say a good 95% bought these sneakers. And some that didn't just simply had the class to say they werent getting them and were never heard from again. You guys were in this every damn day...Get a life fellas, or at the very least a women. You guys literally must have no life if you are in here, as it seems 24/7 talking crap. You guys clown these people for buying these shoes because they like them? Excuse me but that is what this sneaker hobby/life is about. You buy what you like. If you guys can't handle that, then maybe it's time you picked up a new hobby.

*waits for nikekidwonder and gottabtheshoes or whatever to post their approval from his post.*
laugh.gif

oh em gee I got big ankles. I must be morbidly obese.
laugh.gif

95% ? Really? If that's true, honestly JB wasn't accepting 95%. Somewhere btw 99% and 100%. Thats' a fail in JB's eyes.

I do have a lady. Funny you'd mention that because she just came back with her sisters from doing a little shopping at the mall. She saw those 6s at FTL and said that they were selling the shoes I have.
laugh.gif
 I said those aren't my shoes on sale. I asked her how they looked and she said it had quite of bit of dust on them. Was that the coating they used?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally, you aren't impressing anyone that you've been in this since 88. That's a sign of "i'm better than u", "i demand respect" and it only adds more flame to the newbies that hate the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom