OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

2,058
11
Joined Jul 9, 2009
Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????
If you pay the swoosh amount and hook up the person won't that be about what retail is anyway?

  
 
107
10
Joined Sep 2, 2009
Originally Posted by Retri

waterproofed mine with Footlocker sneaker protector and damn, now the suede looks even more nicer (imho, it looks better than Durabuck).

As a Retro+ this shoe is all-around amazing.
AMEN!!! I did the exact same, and the suede is crisp!!
 
1,148
35
Joined May 6, 2005
Originally Posted by iliaden

Need a new section here on Niketalk.

Kiddos Clubhouse, like or dislike shoes.
yeah good idea.... they need a  2 threads per shoe release... 1. likes the shoes 2. dislikes the shoes
 
81
10
Joined Jun 7, 2006
Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by iliaden

Need a new section here on Niketalk.

Kiddos Clubhouse, like or dislike shoes.
yeah good idea.... they need a  2 threads per shoe release... 1. likes the shoes 2. dislikes the shoes
Yeap that would solve most of Kiddos problems.
 

chicityk7

Banned
1,562
10
Joined Sep 29, 2008
Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????
If you pay the swoosh amount and hook up the person won't that be about what retail is anyway?

  

no it should'ntswoosh is $90 shipping is $10 retail is $160 after taxes why would the hookup need $60 thats a bit much for a compensation on a hook up $20-$30 maybe $60 hell no
 

chicityk7

Banned
1,562
10
Joined Sep 29, 2008
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????

begging and then getting an attitude, smart move

seriously bro your comment is not needed if your not helpin out real talk thats what over 3/4 of this thread is one person trying to get a quick one in on everyone else, thats lame & petty how about everyone man up & stop being childish in a thread about kicks & just stick to the topic ...& fyi im' not begging if im offering to help($$$) the person helping me out.......sheesh MYOB
 
268
10
Joined Jun 23, 2006
Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Jordan brand wants their true retroes to remain rare. That's why they are releasing retroes with minor changes. At least this is what I'm guessing.
no they just know they can do this and then release the shoe again in its original form and sell um to you.

i dont get why young people buy retro jordans though.... i mean i could understand all the old guys buying um for the memories and all that but why would young people buy a shoe of a man they never saw play???

you have two fantastic shoe lines of two LEGENDARY players that currently play in the nba and you choose to buy retros of a 40 year old man who dont even play ball no more?

come on now
  
huh?
...ok thats like saying why people buy picasso's art and never seen him paint! lol


  
 
4,948
1,395
Joined Mar 20, 2005
Originally Posted by natenate04

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no they just know they can do this and then release the shoe again in its original form and sell um to you.

i dont get why young people buy retro jordans though.... i mean i could understand all the old guys buying um for the memories and all that but why would young people buy a shoe of a man they never saw play???

you have two fantastic shoe lines of two LEGENDARY players that currently play in the nba and you choose to buy retros of a 40 year old man who dont even play ball no more?

come on now
  
huh?
...ok thats like saying why people buy picasso's art and never seen him paint! lol
  
LOL

What I think what NobleKane is suggesting is that instead of buying a low quality Jordan retro that is a crappy imitation of shoes that were on the cutting edge of basketball footwear 18 years ago that you could consider buying a higher quality Kobe or Lebron sig model.
 
37
10
Joined Nov 15, 2005
I copped 2 pairs and neither pair had a retro card? did anybody else not get one. Its not like it matters, im not gonna rock the retro card.. :smile:... jus curious
 
2,717
13
Joined Nov 24, 2009
This will go down as "The 1st Official Cat-Fight Thread of JB 2010".

Mudslingers, mount up!  HA HAHAAA
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now