wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
FLINTGREY wrote:

Originally Posted by natenate04

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no they just know they can do this and then release the shoe again in its original form and sell um to you.

i dont get why young people buy retro jordans though.... i mean i could understand all the old guys buying um for the memories and all that but why would young people buy a shoe of a man they never saw play???

you have two fantastic shoe lines of two LEGENDARY players that currently play in the nba and you choose to buy retros of a 40 year old man who dont even play ball no more?

come on now

huh?
laugh.gif
...ok thats like saying why people buy picasso's art and never seen him paint! lol

LOL

What I think what NobleKane is suggesting is that instead of buying a low quality Jordan retro that is a crappy imitation of shoes that were on the cutting edge of basketball footwear 18 years ago that you could consider buying a higher quality Kobe or Lebron sig model.

Yo, but I like Dali, not Picasso, so Imma cop my Dali, keep those Picassos.....

edit:  double post, my bad fam.

Originally Posted by CrazyCisko

I copped 2 pairs and neither pair had a retro card? did anybody else not get one. Its not like it matters, im not gonna rock the retro card.. :smile:... jus curious

none came with retro card

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

SMH at dudes waiting for Spring to wear their pairs... lol, wore em to class today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fighting0029.gif

i only wear my beaters in the snow son.

something about walking in snow, dirt, and salt mix just dosnet do it for me.
glasses.gif

These are soo nice, I for one am glad, these were not ULTRA HYPER MARKETING RESELLER Editions. Saw these in person at FA and they were awesome. I cant believe all the in-house fighting in this post. We should all be thankfull we got SOMETHING that brings back those memories
frown.gif
. A lot of cities and NT'ers will never even get a whiff of these shoes and have to settle for things like those awful blue chips I or Max Go and such.

I cant wait to get my pair and rock them ASAP. Besides most of the RETROS are for casualwear not for serious players. If you want to play get some Lebrons, Kobes or choose from some really great balling shoes with great tech inside.

We all keep complaining about quality, logos and such when there are people that dont even have money to buy at Payless much less JB.

I remember when I had to buy spalding shoes to play ball and how much in awe I when I saw these and the Pippen I. Now that Im older I can happily buy these and enjoy them so much more.

*Puts flame suit on* Bring the fire boys I dont care I loved these Shoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Magic1978

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????

begging and then getting an attitude, smart move

seriously bro your comment is not needed if your not helpin out real talk thats what over 3/4 of this thread is one person trying to get a quick one in on everyone else, thats lame & petty how about everyone man up & stop being childish in a thread about kicks & just stick to the topic ...& fyi im' not begging if im offering to help($$$) the person helping me out.......sheesh MYOB

You're offering to help the person helping you out? Please. Don't you think the hundreds of people in this thread want a swoosh price too? Do you see us begging? Are you special? Wait, maybe we all should do it and have a thread full of begging for $120 kicks, even though there's no buying or selling allowed. And I'm what's wrong with this thread, witch please. You provided nothing other than putting your hand out. Stick to the topic...lol

laugh.gif
Why do these look like they were made better than the Black/V Red pair that just released? I remember Ninjahood saying something about the ankle area being made with better support or something of that nature. Well these look to have it
laugh.gif

rby0xw.jpg

2j3qtsh.jpg

2qd0oas.jpg

P_278_3_AJ-VI-Lakers-3i.jpg

This shoe looks like it was made W
eek.gif
LL!!!

Last but not least. Is that 3M material that was asked for by many people???

P_278_4_AJ-VI-Lakers-4i.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Jordan Brand strikes again!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Damn those up there look wrecked....JB sure killed da VI's.....smh

If that was the Black/Red VI that just released, would they have been better?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

what's up with the purple 'R' in AIR on the back?

Looks like whoever designed the shoe was trying TOO hard to have color. Shame, this could have been a great shoe.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Why do these look like they were made better than the Black/V Red pair that just released? I remember Ninjahood saying something about the ankle area being made with better support or something of that nature. Well these look to have it
laugh.gif

rby0xw.jpg

2j3qtsh.jpg

2qd0oas.jpg

eek.gif
LL!!!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Are these the Lakers VIs?

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rby0xw.jpg

2j3qtsh.jpg

2qd0oas.jpg

eek.gif
LL!!!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Are these the Lakers VIs?
Yeah I believe so.

Those are awful.  And I slept on the black/red pair.  Most likely ill pick up a pair this weekend.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The thread is gold and purple... took me a few seconds to notice.

Yeah, see that's the sucky part. I HATE when shoe companies act chicken. You want to put color on a shoe, then make it visible! These might as well be Black/White.

I got my pair 2 weeks ago,I rocked them for a week straight no signs of paint chipping. I hope these sit on shelves for awhile so I can get a few more pairs. These were made very well imo.

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????

begging and then getting an attitude, smart move

seriously bro your comment is not needed if your not helpin out real talk thats what over 3/4 of this thread is one person trying to get a quick one in on everyone else, thats lame & petty how about everyone man up & stop being childish in a thread about kicks & just stick to the topic ...& fyi im' not begging if im offering to help($$$) the person helping me out.......sheesh MYOB

You're offering to help the person helping you out? Please. Don't you think the hundreds of people in this thread want a swoosh price too? Do you see us begging? Are you special? Wait, maybe we all should do it and have a thread full of begging for $120 kicks, even though there's no buying or selling allowed. And I'm what's wrong with this thread, witch please. You provided nothing other than putting your hand out. Stick to the topic...lol

oh you def won & put me in my place.......goes to hide in a corner & never post again while magic 1978 is around. do you think you got more points or something cuz you just got your rocks off on a keyboard. witch plz back. i wish the thread were fully of ppl asking for swoosh hookups instead of bickering back & forth about color,material, & og this & that expanding the thread 50-100 pgs more than needed. so yes you are the problem with this thread because i didnt buy or sell anything here i asked for a PM, genius. to get the action off the public topic & to a private convo. but no one can do anything without you smart *%$ nt'ers/mini mod who know everything & has $0.02 to add to everybodys reply SO YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC MAGIC MAN & stop with this silly back & forth cuz like i orginally said if you not helping out your just contributing to the massive pile of BS thats already ovverpresent in this thread & the JB forum in general...... b/c if you had'nt said anything the topic would be discussing if the laker cw is constructed better than the black/red vi not this

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

SMH at dudes waiting for Spring to wear their pairs... lol, wore em to class today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fighting0029.gif

i only wear my beaters in the snow son.

something about walking in snow, dirt, and salt mix just dosnet do it for me.
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
theres no snow on the ground here at the moment.

Gettin the White/Red 6's and the "Infrared Pack" if it drops and that's it on the 6's. Not feelin any other pairs besides the MS of course but I doubt my town will get em :'(

Back
Top Bottom