OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

happy with my purchases, no regrets. got 2 pairs. i wore them twice already, and dont care if they yellow lol

get them while you can, theres plenty to go around

No fam. let's not mess with red laces. Also the locks up front are definately different but not feeling them... (imo)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 12 steps

i wonder if these will be around for a price drop
i would like a second pair
it'll definitely stick around ala da xii's ......so if u want em, wait for em to go on sale.

I need this to happen

I want a pair after seeing all the photos.

i wear a 13 in most shoes, so i copped a 13 with my boy's 30% off, but it might be a lil' too big... i ordered a 12.5 from ndc, so i'll end up selling the pair that doesn't fit the best.

only way i'll cop a 2nd pair is if my size is still around in 2 weeks once my connect can catch 'em on discount again...

i'll consider when these hit outlets...
laugh.gif

Got mine on eBay for 154.99/195(shipped international) that's almost reatail! I'm happy. Didn't want to pay top dollar like for the Space Jams & DB VI.

Did go half a size down. Is it me or do the SJ run big?

My eastbay order and NDC order shipped. I will be lacing a pair of mines up this weekend.

**Buy what you LIKE, not because of HYPE!**

Originally Posted by juggy4805

My eastbay order and Swoosh order shipped and will be here today (ground shipping). I will be lacing a pair of mines up this weekend.

**Buy what you LIKE, not because of HYPE!**

Bought these this morning. The First Retros i bought since the last shots.

Don't mind the change in color. I don't mind the change in the materials... was never crazy about the durabuck on the OGs.

Unfortunately, now that i've worn them around the house for 5 minutes or so, the midsoles feel like they're made out of cardboard.\

Not much in the line of flexibility, or cushioning.

Seriously considering returning them.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Returning because of soles is a bit OD imo....

not if he feels they feel like bricks. I have a pair of these on the way, and I hope I'm satisfied with the cushioning myself. Ironically, all of my retro 1's feel good on foot....so hopefully this VI retro does too.

I am not going to lie, I am actually pleased with the shoes. I had no intention of making a purchase, but when I went to the mall and they had my size, I took it as a sign and made the purchase. I like the way they fit and feel, but it should be noted that I have never owned a pair of 6's before, so I cannot relate to past comfort or quality. Worth the money in my opinion.
Tate

pimp.gif
Girl copped them for me at the mall yesterday, along with some Colts shirts.

Got two F&F discount coupons for Thursday. If these are eligible, i'm going to return them and buy them again. If not, i'm just going to cop some Jordan shorts and an infant size for my Godson.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

I'm sayin tho, he could take those out and buy some comfy ones...

i could put some zoom insoles inthere no problem. my og vi crumbled years ago but the midsole in these feels stiffer than my og viis and my 00 vs. it just doesent flex the same way. maybe im just too picky, but these arent for me. peace.

Back
Top Bottom