OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will these be eligible for the F&F this weekend?
6's and 12's are excluded

Damn it I wanted the White and Red 12's too, and a F&F was what I was waiting on.
Same here man.  I was waiting for the 50 to get them.

Ok really quick guys..need help

Does anyone know where I can buy a brush to clean off the dust/dirt off these? I remember pages way back someone said they sell a brush better than usual's at walmart or an auto parts store?

Thanks

Does anyone remember pages wayyyy back someone claimed that they sell this special good brush to clean dirt/dust off of these...
can someone tell me where to buy??
Thanks!

It seems like some of you are considering taking these back, footlocker and champs managers have been saying that Jordan retros are final sales no returns or exchanges

Managers are saying Final Sale on Jordans cause people are buying multiples @ retail on RD for resale and then returning them weeks later......when the HYPE has hushed.

I dunno why anyone would return these anyways.....they are straight fiiiire IMO....but what do I know??? I just buy what I like!!!

^^ I used the brush that came with my black/royal blue 18's. I works great but, I'm sure you can find one at an arts and crafts store.

Also, those of you waiting days or a even a couple of weeks for the price to go down to cop... I wouldn't bet on it. They are slowly starting to disappear from websites and stores. If you don't have a pair, go get one because you're going to kick yourself with your bare foot if you don't jump now.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Excellent point kopnkicks they put a giant red stamp on my receipt FINAL SALE lol

A lot of Mom & Pop stores do this as well on a big Jordan or Nike release. 

I'm sure there's people selling on eBAY and CL that are holding on to SJ's with receipts right now, looking @ it like a win/win.

Worst case scenario they return and get retail back, most spots won't even complain either cause they know that pair will sell immediately!!!

minez from champs and it says on the back of the receipt within 30 days its returnable and there is no red stamp so i think im fine, besides they didnt tell me it was a final sale... just sayin i dont wanna return cuz these are fire... ill consider return only if the infrareds get confirmed, because they are not confirmed yet. only a bunch of rumors smh

yOu could just keep these then buy infrared. then u can beat up the varsity red six's and save your infrared

^^^ way too many releases this year bro gonna need as much money as possible lol cool greys confirmed already on flight club, both 13s, the chicago 10s in 2 months, i like these varsity reds alot but if the infrareds releasing in the U.S then id just rather get those if not then i got a fresh pair of varsity red 6s

I gotta say, i wasnt interested in these at all. I have 2 pairs of Infared's. One is pretty yellow, not nasty but yellow. The other is nds. I ordered these for the hell of it. Sight unseen.

They came about 30 minutes ago. I'm really loving them. Everyone was saying these are suede. These are not suede obviously. The V red is nice. They're pretty comfy too.

The only bad part is that eastbay is sold out in 12 so i can buy a 2nd pair!

pimp.gif

Loos like i'm going to be digging through boxes to find my Godson a decent pair. The infant and GS sizes have horrible paint jobs on them. Might just cop him the white/red XII's instead.

Back
Top Bottom