OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Love the new pics that surfaced.
2 pairs pls
wrdk3n.gif

I wanna smack the kid for the racism with the fakes, I CANT STAND racism!!!!!!

but the shoes look good in the vid, the air bubble and insole dont impress me though

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I wanna smack the kid for the racism with the fakes, I CANT STAND racism!!!!!!

but the shoes look good in the vid, the air bubble and insole dont impress me though

yooo what he say?? no headphones fml

Originally Posted by AIR 305

�yooo to all the OG heads its pretty evident that nothing coming out will compare to the god almighty OGs or even be held in the same light but with thatsaid...........GIVE ME TWWOO PERRRS...word to nelly.

these are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, it's not sneakgeekz, it's the guy who spent $290 on a pair ashy 2009 "Flu" Black/Red XII's, and also bought a fake pair of the Infrared VI's.
That's why I called him a ding dong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone has the video of those.

Here you go:

if you find the websites that sell these versions they go for $100.

IMO you might as well get these than the real ones when you can't even tell the difference
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dude in the video said, "these are so crappy, they smell like China"�
eek.gif
smh.gif

He's so lame, along with his site.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy in the video sounds like a cool humble dude...I don't know why people hate on him so much.

Anyways, the 6s look pretty nice, but I don't know if I'm going to spend $150 on them.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Damn, they really do look EXACTLY like the fakes.
smh.gif

No cop for me. These are an insult to the Infrareds.

someone need to make the sick face and put it over the rolling laughing face and make it gigantic size for these LOLOL......

if i have another job by release date 2 pair, if not 1 but definately copped
that vid did it for me

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

someone need to make the sick face and put it over the rolling laughing face and make it gigantic size for these LOLOL......
lol very appropriate acually

the heel panel is SO BAD

smile.gif
That see tru black air pocket looks nice with red inside.

I need this more than the other two.

this person on this vid spends over 300.00 on shoes and then he sells them and doesnt even make his money back as for these not going to copp if i whant theseill go to a fleamarket and get some fakes that look better than these for real
smile.gif

So the insole is red! ......another OG insult! I know they do these things on purpose just to rub it in our faces!

Does anyone know who that kid on youtube is? .....he should do a comparison video between those & the fakes

Back
Top Bottom