OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Yeah, it's not sneakgeekz, it's the guy who spent $290 on a pair ashy 2009 "Flu" Black/Red XII's, and also bought a fake pair of theInfrared VI's.
That's why I called him a ding dong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone has the video of those.

I dont...i just dont like when people always complainin and what not and i said it as a joke anyway dont take everything i type seriously dude

its all good....everyone has their own opinion and i dont work for JB so i could careless about changin it....i havent really deafened the shoe at all

just tryna get the facts out there

Originally Posted by bighit101

ohhh man jams comin out in novemeber and then these in january....how does jb expect some of us who are students to comeup with that much loot????
lol... as long as they get there money........ they really dont care if students dont get them.

YMCA or whatever the site is made up my mind for me.they lookgreat. No offence but why do they look so crappy in the air randy pics?

Yeah, these new pics don't make any difference, they still look crap!

& that's nothing against you Wes, I know they ain't your pics & you just posting them so that people can judge for themselves & make theirown minds up.

& yes, I also agree, I've never had a problem with the shade of red, it's the materials on the uppers that bug me.

& to the person who asked about the prices, they cost $125 in '91 ........$120 in '00

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, it's not sneakgeekz, it's the guy who spent $290 on a pair ashy 2009 "Flu" Black/Red XII's, and also bought a fake pair of the Infrared VI's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here you go:

wow^^^^ r those serious... it's like 1 min i like dem da next I don't. I mean am I the only one lookin at this suede or what? I guess I have to waitand see them in person.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

& that's nothing against you Wes, I know they ain't your pics & you just posting them so that people can judge for themselves & make their own minds up.

& yes, I also agree, I've never had a problem with the shade of red, it's the materials on the uppers that bug me.

& to the person who asked about the prices, they cost $125 in '91 ........$120 in '00
Maybe these pics will change your mind:
jordan-6-detailed-2.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-3.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-4.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-5.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-6.jpg

WOW the kid in that video^^^ said they smell bad like china SMH whats wrong with him. he is a ******
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Yeah, it's not sneakgeekz, it's the guy who spent $290 on a pair ashy 2009 "Flu" Black/Red XII's, and also bought a fake pair of the Infrared VI's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here you go:

Except for the short tongue and red jumpman on the back they look like the shoe being released by the brand imo.�

That kid is ******ed.

How does he get the moeny anyways. He looks like he's 16.

290 for fakes. Man, I wouldnt even know what to do. I'd probably use them for lawn shoes.

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

wow^^^^ r those serious... it's like 1 min i like dem da next I don't. I mean am I the only one lookin at this suede or what? I guess I have to wait and see them in person.
its not suede tho

Those last pics look good, but im still not impressed..... it seems like the midsole and the upper dont flow well at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here you go:

if you find the websites that sell these versions they go for $100.

IMO you might as well get these than the real ones when you can't even tell the difference
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES
MAN these look soo FAKE i feel sick to my stomach. hopefully i can post up pics of what the REAL infrared vi's look like, but these are notthem. not even close......

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

& that's nothing against you Wes, I know they ain't your pics & you just posting them so that people can judge for themselves & make their own minds up.

Maybe these pics will change your mind:
jordan-6-detailed-2.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-3.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-4.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-5.jpg

jordan-6-detailed-6.jpg
JB i really giving those that cop these the stick with these fake looking vi's. i can't wait to see some youngster try to stunt in theseand break their neck with the real thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom