first i was like
xe3ldv.gif

then i was like
2i8ers3.jpg

roll.gif
your sick.. a very sick man.. lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN THAT SUCKS IF ITS DURABUCK AND INFRARED FOR GS SIZES BUT IM STILL COPPING VARSITY RED/SUEDE REGARDLESS

JB loves you.
laugh.gif
Exactly, we as consumers need to learn some restraint. If not, JB will continue their antics.

im pissed i thought they would look like
Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

24uxoqq.jpg
28a6gar.jpg
10cjivm.jpg
2r2vnro.jpg
20kvw35.jpg

but if im reading right those are GS & the mens will look like these? if so thats complete & total BS 1st the drop the gary payton xii & only makethem gs & now this & i saw the pics of the gs XI with the ice blue sole why do small feet get all the damn love JB???????......
11l7g9u.jpg

Originally Posted by debs 168

if you wear a size 9 in mens...what is the equivalent grade school size??

(i know this is a long shot...)

There is none. Kids sizes only go up to 7 or 7.5

Originally Posted by CPinoy

This is what will happen to the suede after a couple wear SMH
I have these same True Flights- have worn them about 20 times and mine don't look that bad. But I do use acanned air duster and a suede brush on them after each wear. Nothing but casual wear also.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN THAT SUCKS IF ITS DURABUCK AND INFRARED FOR GS SIZES BUT IM STILL COPPING VARSITY RED/SUEDE REGARDLESS

JB loves you.
laugh.gif

THAT MAY BE. I WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE OG BUT AS MUCH AS PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT JB QUALITY, EVERYTIME I COP A PAIR AND COMPARE TO SOME OF MY OG'SEVEN THO THERE IS A DECLINE IT ISNT ENOUGH TO KEEP ME FROM COPPING. I HAVE THE FUNDS AND THE SUEDE AND COLORWAY I LIKE.

I have these same True Flights- have worn them about 20 times and mine don't look that bad. But I do use a canned airduster and a suede brush on them after each wear. Nothing but casual wear also.

The White stuff is not dust but the suede rubbing off

jumpman23.com the pics on those have durabuck they just whant to sucker us look at the pic they are not this crap

Just called my local spots and they don't have the mens sizes in and don' know when there are coming in but the have the kids sizes... Kinda strange.

Possible push back on release date??

Originally Posted by CPinoy

I have these same True Flights- have worn them about 20 times and mine don't look that bad. But I do use a canned air duster and a suede brush on them after each wear. Nothing but casual wear also.

The White stuff is not dust but the suede rubbing off
Oh, my mistake. I see what your talking about now. That aint cool...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Just called my local spots and they don't have the mens sizes in and don' know when there are coming in but the have the kids sizes... Kinda strange.

Shoe drops in almost 3 weeks, trust me shops will get their mens pairs will still arrive

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Lucky for the Kids, they will be getting some heat!

Infrared VI's with durabuck leather. Sweet little feet.
I saw the Pic at the Nike section too, kids get the Durabuck and we get this trash Suede
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
JB love the kids. But yea this is some bull. Im not getting these anymore, I was going to cop regardless if they were suede, but to see the kidssize get the better quality is straight up kick in the nuts. Im protesting and not purchasing this $%#@* move that JB has made.

Originally Posted by rauls054

jumpman23.com the pics on those have durabuck they just whant to sucker us look at the pic they are not this crap
It's suede. The camera and lighting doesn't really capture the suede.

Those kids VIs don't look infrared either. Too much orange. The real infrared is brighter and little more pinkish.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Shoe drops in almost 3 weeks, trust me shops will get their mens pairs will still arrive

Yeah, just relax they will arrive

Would I be able to use an Eastbay $25 off coupon for this?

Btw, what are these retailing for?

jus came back from the mall and the worker brought these(kid sizes) , alpha 1s, and spizikes out...they look good from what i seen...im not complaining one bit
happy.gif

Originally Posted by air234ever

#@% !!!!!!! infared for kid sizes..............Don't buy the v.red. I believe jordan brand is trying to milk you guys for your money and release the infared's later on with sort of gimmick. trust me SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

realtalk... JB is really effing with yall

haven't bought a pair of jays for the longest time and i've got two pairs of infared's already. come to think about it i barely rock them socoppin this new crap retro would NOT be justified.

to be honest, these aren't the infrareds in any shape or form, but they are a pretty nice pair of VI. black, clear soles, nice color of red, new materials,what more to ask for? I'm double coppin these.. cuz let's be serious. with these releasing its gonna be a while until the infrareds themselves actuallyretro. I'm gonna rock a pair and keep a pair on ice to break out in the future. i might do the same thing with the white varsity red VI droppin late thisyear also. just my opinion though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom