OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^
pimp.gif

Everyone is talking about how great they look, but that's because they are looking at the kids sizes, which look to be made with durabuck.

But Hugo posted a pic of the men's size, Idk if you guys saw it, but they look nothing like the Kid's size materials or colors....

11l7g9u.jpg

These don't look bad at all, but the Kid's sizes look 100% on with the hint of Infrared and durabuck.

What did we do to deserve this treatment?

There are gonna be a lot of people tryin to sqeeze their size 8 foot into those kids size Infrareds. I aint gone lie..........I might be one of 'em. Hopethey dont run small the SJs.

Originally Posted by hellakix

People are trippen hella tough over if their suede or what not. It's hella funny.
laugh.gif
!!!
word...dudes throwin temper tantrums...boycotting and what not..
laugh.gif

I must say if they look like that pair a couple posts up there then

pimp.gif

1 pair on deck

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I'll have to see these on release date to make a final decision, i'm still on the fence with these.

Good luck with that, while you're staring at the size 7's on display, the rest of us will be buying every pair in the store.
laugh.gif

Hope which ever place I get these at here in the Bay Area will let me get two pairs lol. Never had a pair of vi's before and these will be my first ones.x2 size 9.5 for me!
pimp.gif

Something is really wrong with you dudes who don't see or think it's a big difference in the kids sizes and the adults

That's a slap in the face to Jordan buyers.

Does anybody have the code for the Varsity Red/Black VI Retro Men's size? I'm trying to get my local footlocker to order a pair for me but he needs theaforementioned code.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: nevermind I'm a %!$*%%@, just found it in the OP lol.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Those kids VIs don't look infrared either. Too much orange. The real infrared is brighter and little more pinkish.

Thank You!!! Same thing I'm saying, that's not infrared! I dont see whats all the fuss about, really...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom